Dem. Party.. New Rules

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
This is just a few new rules that have come to clarity in the past few days, considering the health care bill and the Copenhagen talks and Democratic party reaction to it, on this board and elsewhere.

1) It's perfectly okay for Congressmen to take bribes to pass legislation, it's always been done that way.

2)It's perfectly okay for Congressmen or the President to lie to the American people, in fact, it should be expected.

3)Promises made to get elected are just that, you're naive, if you believe them.

4)The Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the intentions of the Federalist Papers can be twisted to serve the purposes of the Democratic Party.

There's more but what the heck, it's a start.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. The Democrats have a supermajority in Congress and have become drunk with power. Any possible objection to it is met with some reference to a wrong they have suffered in the past and justifies their actions.

I compare it to a NFL team that has won the Super Bowl. Now they feel justified in changing the rules of the game, because they are in charge. Any deliberate injury to an opposing player is fine, because one of theirs was injured in the past. The league office and referees are not stepping up to rein them in.

This is just a few new rules that have come to clarity in the past few days, considering the health care bill and the Copenhagen talks and Democratic party reaction to it, on this board and elsewhere.

1) It's perfectly okay for Congressmen to take bribes to pass legislation, it's always been done that way.

2)It's perfectly okay for Congressmen or the President to lie to the American people, in fact, it should be expected.

3)Promises made to get elected are just that, you're naive, if you believe them.

4)The Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the intentions of the Federalist Papers can be twisted to serve the purposes of the Democratic Party.

I believe that this fine American knows what's going on in our government. Hope he doesn't suddenly disappear quietly never to be seen or heard from again. We're becoming a Third World country so soon I expect they will begin the practices so common in Third World countries. Washington will be renamed Obama City.

I believe that this fine American knows what's going on in our government. Hope he doesn't suddenly disappear quietly never to be seen or heard from again. We're becoming a Third World country so soon I expect they will begin the practices so common in Third World countries. Washington will be renamed Obama City.

I laughed .. I cried... now... I'm leaving town..

Some thing never change, more pissing and moaning from a minority group that is over represented anyway.If you want to have a say so then you need to win elections!

Forum List

Back