Dem & Obama Desperation in MA: Come to MA you Neighboring Stater

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Help us out, wink wink nudge nudge knowwhatimean knowwhatimean?

"Can you come to Massachusetts?

John Spears, MA.BarackObama.com
to me

show details 8:34 PM (1 hour ago)

Organizing for America
Friend --

I'm John Spears, OFA's state director here in Massachusetts. I don't normally write to you, but I'm reaching out today because we urgently need help from folks like you, who live in neighboring states....

But with this special election happening at an unusual time, many voters don't know where or when to vote, and some don't yet realize an election is happening at all.

OFA Massachusetts volunteers are going door to door, talking to voters and making sure they know how critical the outcome of their decision will be next Tuesday. But with so little time remaining, we need folks like you from neighboring states to come to Massachusetts and join the campaign...."

Um, Yeah John, I see where this is heading. If you're asking out of staters to "come to MA" and help out (wink wink nudge nudge knowwhatimean knowwhatimean?) it means we need to keep an eye out on polling places, national ID card and a purple finger not a bad idea.

You're a crackpot, you know that?

How is this any different than Tea Partiers busing in people from across the country to come to rallies?

This is S. O. P.

This is how organizing is done.

It means a visit from these boys. Just to keep things orderly you understand.
black.jpg

Help us out, wink wink nudge nudge knowwhatimean knowwhatimean?

"Can you come to Massachusetts?

John Spears, MA.BarackObama.com
to me

show details 8:34 PM (1 hour ago)

Organizing for America
Friend --

I'm John Spears, OFA's state director here in Massachusetts. I don't normally write to you, but I'm reaching out today because we urgently need help from folks like you, who live in neighboring states....

But with this special election happening at an unusual time, many voters don't know where or when to vote, and some don't yet realize an election is happening at all.

OFA Massachusetts volunteers are going door to door, talking to voters and making sure they know how critical the outcome of their decision will be next Tuesday. But with so little time remaining, we need folks like you from neighboring states to come to Massachusetts and join the campaign...."

Um, Yeah John, I see where this is heading. If you're asking out of staters to "come to MA" and help out (wink wink nudge nudge knowwhatimean knowwhatimean?) it means we need to keep an eye out on polling places, national ID card and a purple finger not a bad idea.

Are you troubled with having people from neighboring states getting involved in another state's election?

you're a crackpot, you know that?

How is this any different than tea partiers busing in people from across the country to come to rallies?

This is s. O. P.

because it's on potus stationary you fucking asshole

It means a visit from these boys. Just to keep things orderly you understand.
black.jpg

Typical right wing fear tactics, and a bit of blatant racism. (Wait for it... all the people who won't shut up about Reid and Clinton are about to say I'm "playing the race card")

Scary Black Kids are Coming to BEAT YOU UP if you vote Republican!!!

OUTRAGE! OUTRAGE! OUTRAGE!

How is this any different than tea partiers busing in people from across the country to come to rallies?

This is s. O. P.

because it on potus stationary you fucking asshole

No it's not, its an email from the state director of OFA. Not from the white house, not from any governmental agency.

Now you're just making things up.

This is s. O. P.

No it's not, its an email from the state director of OFA. Not from the white house, not from any governmental agency.

BarackObama.com

Want to hear a funny scenario.

If Brown wins, and thus ends the 60 vote Dem caucus majority, the House can accept the Senate healthcare bill verbatim and the Senate doesn't get a re-vote on it.

BarackObama.com

Yes, BarackObama.com is the website for Organizing for America. It's not the White House website - that's thewhitehouse.gov.

OFA is part of the DNC. Not the White House.

Any reason why the DNC shouldn't be doing this? Isn't that what the DNC does? Try and get Democrats elected?

Forum List

Back