Dem. Maxine Waters Loves Vulgar Protests in 07-Hypocrite(Vid)

SuMar

VIP Member
Mar 16, 2010
This is the ultimate hypocrisy, Liberal Democrat Maxine Waters complained about peaceful Tea Party Patriots protesting the take over of our Health Care System. She spoke at an Anti-Bush Hate Mongering Protest in 2007 where the protesters said "F*ck the U.S." and Maxine was inciting Hate towards then President Bush. This is typical Liberal Hypocrisy and it shows they are the Liars that have their own special rules for themselves.

She is as racists as they come.

Marxine Waters represents everything that's wrong with the country. I'm just so glad the Democrats have her in their camp.

Yep.

Ol Maxine brings new meaning to the word HYPOCRITE.

Gotta laugh.

Watta gal!!!!

Do these simple fucks not realize that they usually have someone recording them when they speak?

Apparantly not.

The eye in the sky is everywhere.

BTW, love your GSD.

I just adopted a white GSD, about 3yrs old, from our local shelter. Great dog. He sits, downs, comes, stays, heels. Someone spent a lot of time on the training. No one called looking for him. Hard to figure. Someone put the time in to train but isn't looking for him??

I Will be headed for obedience ring with this guy. Possibly Shutzhund.

Hows your beauty doing??

Do these simple fucks not realize that they usually have someone recording them when they speak?

Apparantly not.

The eye in the sky is everywhere.

BTW, love your GSD.

I just adopted a white GSD, about 3yrs old, from our local shelter. Great dog. He sits, downs, comes, stays, heels. Someone spent a lot of time on the training. No one called looking for him. Hard to figure. Someone put the time in to train but isn't looking for him??

I Will be headed for obedience ring with this guy. Possibly Shutzhund.

Hows your beauty doing??

Thanks, and good luck with your rescue. I like the looks of a white GSD and I too am shocked nobody was looking for him, especially with the apparent training!?

My girl is 4.5 months now and we are very pleased with her. I start obedience classes with her tomorrow night and I'm looking forward to that. Kindergarten seemed like a cake walk for her. We'll see how she does with this course, but I'm seriously starting to consider Shutzhund for her as well.

With the way things are right now, and because I'm able, I'm only working enough to pay the bills and keep food on the table,(fuck it for now), so I have been spending a lot of time with her, and the silly bitch has really found a spot in my heart.

They will certainly worm their way in.

This dog is a beautiful snow white color. Brown eyes and black nose. Great dog. I named him Dutch.

You will enjoy the obedience. Your dog will do great. Most GSD's are super at it. They are 2nd in trainability behind the BC. I have one of those also. He has herding titles and is a whiz at obedience. They are so smart they scar ya.

Good luck and prepare to have fun with a super girl.

Forum List

Back