Dem. lawmaker: To get gun control, Obama must ‘exploit’ shooting

here it is people
links in article at site

SNIP:
A veteran Democratic lawmaker believes the nation will go along with stronger gun control laws if President Obama “exploits” the Newtown, Conn., tragedy and nudges Congress to action.

snip:
Mr. Nadler was asked whether the Newtown tragedy could be the turning point in many Democrats’ longstanding struggle to enact stronger gun laws.

“I think we will be there if the president exploits it, and otherwise we’ll go on to the next” incident, Mr. Nadler said.

all of it here with comments
Read more: Dem. lawmaker: To get gun control, Obama must 'exploit' shooting - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Did obama go beyond exploiting to engineering?

Oh look. A moral-less sack of shit using the words of ONE Dem to exloit this tragedy for her own partisan reasons. How honorable of you.

remember that shit nancy when you bitch about one Republican who said something stupid about "legitimate rape"

here it is people
links in article at site

SNIP:
A veteran Democratic lawmaker believes the nation will go along with stronger gun control laws if President Obama “exploits” the Newtown, Conn., tragedy and nudges Congress to action.

snip:
Mr. Nadler was asked whether the Newtown tragedy could be the turning point in many Democrats’ longstanding struggle to enact stronger gun laws.

“I think we will be there if the president exploits it, and otherwise we’ll go on to the next” incident, Mr. Nadler said.

Read more: Dem. lawmaker: To get gun control, Obama must 'exploit' shooting - Washington Times

Did obama go beyond exploiting to engineering?

I would not be surprised.

Ain't gonna happen. Too much evidence so called 'gun control' doesn't work. It hasn't worked in states with the toughest gun control laws and it hasn't worked in countries that banned civilian gun ownership...including the outright confiscation of existing privately owned firearms.

In fact, gun crime is highest in those states with the strictest gun control laws. As other states loosened their gun laws and issued more and more conceal carry permits, gun crime decreased. Further, after banning guns in other countries, gun crime actually increased (the UK and Australia being prime examples).

That said, I understand logic and reason have nothing to do with this debate. It's about what FEELS right...:eusa_eh:

It works in Japan.

Only problem is, Your you and I'm me. :D

here it is people
links in article at site

SNIP:

snip:

Yep, typical libtard dimwit stupidity. Use a tragedy to forward their stupid ideas. Idiots.

It's okay to exploit a mass shooting of kids, but it's criminal to question why 4 Americans died in a terrorist attack.

You don't know why people die in a terrorist attack?

You must be pretty stupid.
We know why four Americans died in a terrorist attack, obamaturd denied them help and then lied for two weeks. Idiots like you are the ignorant ones fool.

so sorry dude, he's from the Democrat party..
bitch at him

I'm talking about you, sack of shit.
You've worked yourself into a lather and you look like an idiot.

You'd do yourself a favor by just shutting the fuck up and reflecting for a day or so.

You're off in lala land.

This coming from the psycho accusing Obama of faking tears at the press conference about the shooting. Go fuck yourself, you piece of trash.

Oh look. A moral-less sack of shit using the words of ONE Dem to exloit this tragedy for her own partisan reasons. How honorable of you.

remember that shit nancy when you bitch about one Republican who said something stupid about "legitimate rape"

Sorry, granny. Wrong again. At least one other Republican held that opinion. You may have heard of him. His name is Paul Ryan.

Yeah, Democrats would never do that! They would never use the words of, say, Todd Akin to smear the entire Republican party, including Mitt Romney, now would they?

Forum List

Back