Dem invites tea baggers

namvet

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
across the pond
The Democrat "lady" Tamyra D’Ippolito, who is trying to run for the Indiana seat vacated by Evan Bayh is so dumb that she invited "Tea Baggers" to support her:

Tamyra For Senate - We are calling all people to file signatures tomorrow Republicans, Democrats, Independents, Tea Baggers, everyone with a pulse go to your county clerks office tomorrow before noon in your district.

[URL="http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tamyra-For-Senate/178606233224?v=feed&story_fbid=306734766183&ref=mf"]facebook[/URL]

Sam - If u want Tea Party votes please don't call then teabaggers, they find that offensive.

Tamyra For Senate Sam, thank you for pointing out the lingo of the tea bag organization. What is the correct term?

:cuckoo:

Are you claiming with a straight face that there are no Democrats in the tea party movement?
They are all Republicans?

Are you claiming with a straight face that there are no Democrats in the tea party movement?

Are you an idiot...oh, nevermind, you already answered.

Did she ask for ******* and spics and kikes and chinks and wops and gooks and faggots to throw their support behind her as well?

So... guess she hasn't figured out that the tea party is a movement for the GOP base and not some sort of unified anti-government movement of independants?

The South Carolina GOP has.

So... guess she hasn't figured out that the tea party is a movement for the GOP base and not some sort of unified anti-government movement of independants?

You missed it too.

She called them Tea Baggers.

The Democrat "lady" Tamyra D’Ippolito, who is trying to run for the Indiana seat vacated by Evan Bayh is so dumb that she invited "Tea Baggers" to support her:

Tamyra For Senate - We are calling all people to file signatures tomorrow Republicans, Democrats, Independents, Tea Baggers, everyone with a pulse go to your county clerks office tomorrow before noon in your district.

[URL="http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tamyra-For-Senate/178606233224?v=feed&story_fbid=306734766183&ref=mf"]facebook[/URL]

Sam - If u want Tea Party votes please don't call then teabaggers, they find that offensive.

Tamyra For Senate Sam, thank you for pointing out the lingo of the tea bag organization. What is the correct term?

Kinda like somebody new here starting a thread and saying "When are you assholes going to give me some positive REP points?" :lol: Obviously she is too stupid to be a Senator.

It's fun to watch a bunch of ageing hippies and their wild eyed Idealistic offspring try to co-opt the tea party movement after they called them every name in the book. Nice try.

What a stupid fucking bitch. And the dem's wonder why they're in trouble?

Lmao!:lol:

Kinda like somebody new here starting a thread and saying "When are you assholes going to give me some positive REP points?" :lol: Obviously she is too stupid to be a Senator.

Oh contraire, given the number of bubble-headed boobies now occupying the Senate, I'm sure she'll fit right in. :D

You need to think again, the great majority of them are independents.

" First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." Gandi

Reminds me of the libs and the liberal media when trashing tea party patriots and the above is just what is going to happen, TEA PARTY WILL WIN. :lol:

Looking at her website, this is her position:

My mother couldn't keep her man.

I attended school.

I can draw.

I Can operate a video camera.

Am too stupid to provide myself with healthcare, even though I own my own business.

I belong to a couple of podunk organizations.

I worked for a failed candidate.

Yeah bitch, that'll get ya' elected!

Last edited:

Why are you accusing the OP of claiming anything? He isn't making the claim, the idiotic Democrat candidate is making the claim.

According to Tamyra, they are a separate group:

Apparently, there are no Democrats, Republicans or Independents in the TEA Party Movement.

It is rare indeed that we can actually state that a candidate has clearly demonstrated that they are too stupid for the Senate.

Last edited:
"what would you like to do as a senator from the great state of ohio"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inuvSJdI8vU]YouTube - Newcomer Wants to Represent Indiana[/ame]

but she failed to collect enough signatures.

D’Ippolito Falls Flat The Washington Independent

The oh-so-brief conservative push to get fringe cafe owner Tamyra d’Ippolito on the Indiana ballot as the Democratic candidate for U.S. Senate seems to have hit the reef. Reid Wilson reports:

An official in Marion Co. (IN) tells Hotline OnCall d’Ippolito turned in just 3 signatures in the 7th CD, the district with the highest percentage of Dem voters. The noon deadline has passed, meaning d’Ippolito failed to meet the requirements to get on the ballot. She would have been required to submit 4,500 signatures, including at least 500 from each of the state’s 9 districts.

If she falls short in just one district, she’s off the ballot. It’s been a bad afternoon for d’Ippolito backers, who thought just an hour ago that she had a chance. Still, Erick Erickson of RedState tells me it was worth the effort.

“It was worth it just to freak out the Democrats,” said Erickson. “The reality is the information got on the radar late on the holiday before the noon deadline in the middle of a snow storm. But Proctor & Gamble is sponsoring the Olympics, so I’m happy to boost Pepto-Bismol sales.”

freaked out where the teabaggers et al. hahaha

Last edited:

It seems pretty obvious to anyone who can read that she is purposely distancing herself from this group of kooks. Good strategy, IMHO.

Forum List

Back