Dem. Healthcare vs the little People

Uh-oh....Link to FNC!

onoz.gif

They don't care what the American people want because they think we are to dimwitted and stupid to KNOW what we want. Therefore, in their infinite wisdom, they will DECIDE what we want.

They don't care what the American people want because they think we are to dimwitted and stupid to KNOW what we want. Therefore, in their infinite wisdom, they will DECIDE what we want.

Pretty much although it is the insurance and helath care lobby deciding what we want.

Suckass govt. Both sides.

And posts like these, showcase the wisdom in their thinking.

Does it really matter what the American people want?

I'm sick of this subject...:(

A majority -- 57 percent -- oppose the health care reform legislation being considered right now. About a third of Americans -- 34 percent -- favor the reforms.

FOXNews.com - Fox News Poll: 54 Percent Prefer Congress Do Nothing on Health Care

What the hell is wrong with you? Are you telling me that the majority should be listened to? Are you telling me that the government doesn't know better than you? Are you trying to tell me that the government doesn't have all the answers? Are you actually questioning their wise and Oz-like decisions??? :disbelief:

I'm not the one who implied or supported the opinion that the average person is too dimwitted to lead their own life, you did.

If the jackboot fits......

No, Dude, I implied that the person who can't spell "too" showcases the opinion....

A majority -- 57 percent -- oppose the health care reform legislation being considered right now. About a third of Americans -- 34 percent -- favor the reforms.

FOXNews.com - Fox News Poll: 54 Percent Prefer Congress Do Nothing on Health Care

What the hell is wrong with you? Are you telling me that the majority should be listened to? Are you telling me that the government doesn't know better than you? Are you trying to tell me that the government doesn't have all the answers? Are you actually questioning their wise and Oz-like decisions??? :disbelief:

Oh well, back to the re-education camp.....damn.....:(

:oops:..... Inspirational Resort

I'm not the one who implied or supported the opinion that the average person is too dimwitted to lead their own life, you did.

No, Dude, I implied that the person who can't spell "too" showcases the opinion....
Spelling Nazism rings pretty hollow from the schlubb decrying someone else being an avie Nazi.

Maybe a scoop or two of get over yourself would help?

That's FEMA Family Fun Center, to you. :lol:

Spelling Nazism rings pretty hollow from the schlubb decrying someone else being an avie Nazi.

Maybe a scoop or two of get over yourself would help?

If there is ANYONE on this board who could benefit from getting over themselves, it would be you. Please do try to take a little advice with the shovel fulls you throw out daily, will ya?

And as far as the Avie Nazi comment? I called Zander the police. Please DO try to get it right. Yet another "buddy" of yours, Dude?

That's FEMA Family Fun Center, to you. :lol:

:rofl:...No please.. not there .. I'm begging... I'll be good...:eusa_angel:

Gee Yank. Whats wrong with my post. If the shoe fits. Wisdom in THEIR thinking?? Boy are you losing it doncha know.

Last edited:

Gee Yank. Whats wrong with my post. If the shoe fits. Wisdom in THEIR thinking?? Boy are you losing it doncha know.

Well then, If it helps.. I liked your post.

Forum List

Back