Dem health rx a poi$on pill in ny terrifying 57% tax looms for biggest earners

It's actually 45% and it is still a progressive tax but don't let your hysteria slow you down.

I'd be interested in knowing where these people that would leave the US would go to enjoy the same benefits of being an American that they receive now. :eusa_eh:

Of course... I'm sure we will all believe Ravi over the NY Post....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Afterall he probably doesn't live in NY so why does he care...

It's actually 45% and it is still a progressive tax but don't let your hysteria slow you down.

I'd be interested in knowing where these people that would leave the US would go to enjoy the same benefits of being an American that they receive now. :eusa_eh:

That's what sucks... The Dems are turning us into every other country in the world so there is no other place for freedom loving people to go...

That's what sucks... The Dems are turning us into every other country in the world so there is no other place for freedom loving people to go...
I think Somalia would be a good fit for you.

See... You people don't even listen... I say freedom loving and you come up with Somalia....sheesh...

Of course... I'm sure we will all believe Ravi over the NY Post....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Afterall he probably doesn't live in NY so why does he care...

Ravi is a "she" and I'm sure good ole Rupert Murdoch has strong opinions on health care. But you're not rich enough for him to be representing your interest.

You're just too stupid to figure that out.

great post jillian... :cuckoo: It's obvious you have no problem with other people paying 57% tax either...go figure...

Ravi is a "she" and I'm sure good ole Rupert Murdoch has strong opinions on health care. But you're not rich enough for him to be representing your interest.

The Post costs 50 cents. Is buying a NY Post how you can tell if someone is rich?

The Post costs 50 cents. Is buying a NY Post how you can tell if someone is rich?

What is with you loons? Where did I say anything about him "buying" the post or rely on that as a basis for my judgment.

My judgment wasn't made based on his "buying" the NY Post. I know some pretty rich people who love reading that rag. (Though it does have the best headline writers).

KMan isn't rich. And he's not very smart. He's here all the time... and he never has anything to say besides spamming the board with propaganda in the form of lies and half-truths.

I've been here a while. I know his game.

What is with you loons? Where did I say anything about him "buying" the post or rely on that as a basis for my judgment.

My judgment wasn't made based on his "buying" the NY Post. I know some pretty rich people who love reading that rag. (Though it does have the best headline writers).

KMan isn't rich. And he's not very smart. He's here all the time... and he never has anything to say besides spamming the board with propaganda in the form of lies and half-truths.

Well today I bought both the Post and Newsday, so I'm likely to wind up right behind Gates and Buffett on the Forbes 400.

Well today I bought both the Post and Newsday, so I'm likely to wind up right behind Gates and Buffett on the Forbes 400.

you did read where i said my judgment had nothing to do with the post, right?

or do you want to keep pursuing that irrelevancy?

If you're going to be on the forbes 500, might i suggest a reading comprehension course first? Judging other people is probably a good skill to have, too, if you want to be successful.

Something for you to think about.

So, Jill, should the Post have sat on the information that Obama will raise their taxes up to 57% to pay for his American Eugenics Program?

The $544 billion tax hike would violate one of President Obama's ironclad campaign promises: No family will pay higher tax rates than they would have paid in the 1990s.

Hmmm.... I wonder if people will be moving out of NY... LOL

DEMOCRATS HEALTH CARE PLAN FUNDING MAY TAX NEW YORK WEALTHY 57% - New York Post

If true, I don't really care. This is evidently what the majority of New Yorkers want, so they can have it. I don't live in New York and even if it comes to my home State, I'll just move to a tax haven elsewhere.

You call it spam other people call it news... Feel free to try and prove anything I post wrong.... I won't hold my breath...

Taxing people past the 50% mark even is beyound the dopey 'fair share' nonsense we always hear about.

Its now reaching outright robbery, and believe me, you won't see lots of money from it, they will protect their money, they always do.

Well, the federal gvt is not taxing at 50% for income taxes, but all the ny state local and city taxes are certainly beyond reason and when added to the federal taxes, is beyond absurd....

I would venture to say, all of us in the middle class are paying more than 50% in TOTAL taxes on our incomes, if you add them up....and local and state taxes collected through property taxes are not even added in to the picture, or cigarette taxes, gas taxes, liquor taxes, tolls and fees for licensing, corporate taxes which we ultimately pay a portion of as well.

Forum List

Back