Dem Gov says Dem message didn't get out. BLAMES REPUBLICANS! LOL!

Where's the ads about old people eating dog food, starving kids in Watts, little puppies freezing in the streets and mercury infested drinking water?

At least these lefty whackaloons used to be somewhat entertaining with their ghoulish imagery.

More people are living in Poverty now than in recent memory. Poverty numbers are at their highest in the 50yrs of poverty record-keeping statistics. Things have only gotten much worse since the Democrats seized power four years ago. So it's no wonder they didn't pull out their old stand-by propaganda stunts. The People just aren't dumb enough to buy that stuff this time around. We're living through a tragic Jimmy Carter-like National Malaise. It's time for the Dems to get the boot. Hopefully this will happen on Nov. 2nd. I guess we'll see though.

The trade deficit numbers with China a really stunning.
In 1985 the USA exported as much to China as the USA imported.
In the month of August 2010, the trade deficit with China was 28 BILLION Dollars?
See: Trade with China : 2010
And the trade deficit, month to month, continues to get larger!
It's hard to see how the Democrats could have significantly reduced unemployment in the face of such bleak trade numbers. Do the Republicans have a plan for reversing this trade situation? If not, putting control of Congress in the hands of the Republicans isn't going to make much of a difference as far as reducing unemployment is concerned.

So if you know it's a problem, then more than likely the dnc knew it was a problem and for 2 years of total control did nothing to solve that problem.

I don't know if you are left, right, center, but you just gave a great reason to remove the dnc.

That doesn't make sense. From 2006 to 2008, the Republicans and Democrats were tied 49 to 49 in the Senate.

From 2001 to 2008, using subsidies and tax breaks, millions of jobs were moved from here to China. Business never would have been able to do it without the huge amount of help they received from the GOP.

You know you guys can lie with that bullshit all you want, but the unemployment numbers tell the truth!

US Unemployment Rate by Year

2001 4.76
2002 5.78
2003 5.99
2004 5.53
2005 5.08
2006 4.63
2007 4.61
2008 5.76
2009 9.26

The United States Unemployment Rate By Year

If Bush was moving soooooooooooooooooo many jobs overseas, how come unemployment was so low until Obama came into office?

You guys can keep citing "unfunded wars" and "moving jobs overseas" but the real JOBS ON THE GROUND tell voters a different story AND THAT'S THE STORY THEY ARE VOTING ON. Not, your cock and bull crap about how bad Bush was for the country. Bush's agenda isn't on the ballot, Obama's agenda is on the ballot.

And Obama is the one going down in flames son, NOT Bush!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yup all those jobs were "Outsourced" under BOOOOOSH yet his Unemployment was at 4% much of the time. Now their Hopey Changey's Unemployment is near 10% and the loons are still screeching "BOOOOOOSH!!" Good thing most Americans are smarter than them. Bye Bye Democrats. You are Fail.

Where's the ads about old people eating dog food, starving kids in Watts, little puppies freezing in the streets and mercury infested drinking water?

At least these lefty whackaloons used to be somewhat entertaining with their ghoulish imagery.

More people are living in Poverty now than in recent memory. Poverty numbers are at their highest in the 50yrs of poverty record-keeping statistics. Things have only gotten much worse since the Democrats seized power four years ago. So it's no wonder they didn't pull out their old stand-by propaganda stunts. The People just aren't dumb enough to buy that stuff this time around. We're living through a tragic Jimmy Carter-like National Malaise. It's time for the Dems to get the boot. Hopefully this will happen on Nov. 2nd. I guess we'll see though.

Not for Government and Union Workers. Their raises just keep piling on.

On the contrary, I think the Dems message got out loud and clear. It was "Go fuck yourselves!" to the American people.

And I think the American people will give their response tomorrow.

I saw that surveys of early voters indicated a significant lead for GOP voters.

Forum List

Back