Dem drunk on senate floor

Nope I have not comsumed any alcohol for days.

He sounds very tired and you people assume hes drunk for political purposes.

His point flies right over your head.

What the Republican caucus was doing while Baucus was speaking:

23.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoVFtrpKVIw&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoVFtrpKVIw&feature=related[/ame]

LMAO! I've been tired many times before. Sometimes the job requires me to stay up more than 36 hours at a time. Never have I slurred my speech. The partisan excuses are TFF.

the liberal MSM will bury this like a fresh dog turd.

if this is a GOP'er well.............................

Because there's no proof he was drunk. What was the time of day? Had they been debating 12 hours and was he just tired? Was it right after a lunch or dinner break where he might have had drinks? And if so, so what? His words were completely understandable. But you go right ahead and soak up yet another nonstory right along with the other members of your Idiot Brigade. In the end, it is only you who look braindead because only simplistic crap is what gets your attention.

have another drink sit down and STFU

Such profundity. You're only making my case about you, fool.
:dig:

sure I did, stuttering, stammering, and repeating his words over and over.. yep.. not to mention all the gesticulations.. comical really. :lol:

Yeah it did kinda remind me of Bush behind the podium.

prove it

So now you want us to "prove" Bush wasn't suspected on several occasions of being, er, tipsy?? Sorry, you'll have to Google the photos and speeches yourself, since "we" aren't allowed to post anything negative against George W. Bush. You could start with a Google of Bush photos at Olympic games.

He could be just tired or drunk.

Lets face it. This is the hardest these schmucks have worked in a long time. Lets not forget these Clowns have a 2 day work week and here they are iin session for what 10 days straight. They didn't get to go home till Christmas eve day. Poor babies. Max could be drowing his sorrows or just be tired.

Lets not forget he made perfect sense while he spoke , Bush often didnt even when he was sober.

Lets not forget he made perfect sense while he spoke , Bush often didnt even when he was sober.

More Bush Bashing?

I wonder if 2 years will be enough time for Move On to have Moved On.

Meh, I suppose Monica Lewinski's Stained Dress will never go out of style either.......

That fucker is HAMMERED!

To about the same point as an 11 or 12 pm drunk, which is to say (if I had to guess) probably twice the legal limit to drive.

How can you tell? Simple actually, as there are a few different signs that someone is plowed.

But first, it helps to understand the effects of ETOH (ethyl alcohol) on the body.

1) Depressant. It puts someone to sleep by limiting the input from their limbs. How can you spot this? Easy..........over exaggeration of gestures, because when someone who is SOBER gestures, they have a set specific distance that they stop at.

Kinda like someone pointing their finger 1 inch from your nose.

But, because alcohol is a depressant, it starts to shut down the nervous system, which means that when you want to do a specific gesture, the signals to stop don't get there fast enough, and there is an over exaggeration of the gesture.

Instead of stopping 1 inch from your nose, they end up poking your cheek.

Baucus did it repeatedly through the video.

2) Reduction of inhibitions. What does that do? Well.......in that state you don't have any inhibitions, so therefore you can't stop yourself from saying what you REALLY feel. Also explains the Latin phrase "in vino veritas" or, in wine, there is truth.

3) Eye movement. Matter of fact, that is one of the quickest and most accurate drunk tests there is. A tester will hold an object in front of your eyes, and ask you to follow it with both of them as they move it around in front of you.

Now.......eyes normally track very smooth. When you're drunk? There are "jumps" which means you're steady, then when the object moves, you don't track as much as move immediately to the next place where you think it's going to be.

The test is called "gaze nystogamus"(sp?).

Yeah.............this fucker is plowed.

Hey Shallow Skeeve........I guess my DAPA training still works, eh?

Last edited:
That fucker is HAMMERED!

To about the same point as an 11 or 12 pm drunk, which is to say (if I had to guess) probably twice the legal limit to drive.

How can you tell? Simple actually, as there are a few different signs that someone is plowed.

But first, it helps to understand the effects of ETOH (ethyl alcohol) on the body.

1) Depressant. It puts someone to sleep by limiting the input from their limbs. How can you spot this? Easy..........over exaggeration of gestures, because when someone who is SOBER gestures, they have a set specific distance that they stop at.

Kinda like someone pointing their finger 1 inch from your nose.

But, because alcohol is a depressant, it starts to shut down the nervous system, which means that when you want to do a specific gesture, the signals to stop don't get there fast enough, and there is an over exaggeration of the gesture.

Instead of stopping 1 inch from your nose, they end up poking your cheek.

Baucus did it repeatedly through the video.

2) Reduction of inhibitions. What does that do? Well.......in that state you don't have any inhibitions, so therefore you can't stop yourself from saying what you REALLY feel. Also explains the Latin phrase "in vino veritas" or, in wine, there is truth.

3) Eye movement. Matter of fact, that is one of the quickest and most accurate drunk tests there is. A tester will hold an object in front of your eyes, and ask you to follow it with both of them as they move it around in front of you.

Now.......eyes normally track very smooth. When you're drunk? There are "jumps" which means you're steady, then when the object moves, you don't track as much as move immediately to the next place where you think it's going to be.

The test is called "gaze nystogamus"(sp?).

Yeah.............this fucker is plowed.

Hey Shallow Skeeve........I guess my DAPA training still works, eh?

Hey I am inclinded to believe you here. You made a good case for your assertion. I dont know that much about drunks but this seems to make sense. He did sound perfectly rational to me but the time was like 1 something and maybe he had a drink with his lunch.

You see cons ,this is how you make a point, with facts and information.

These are the things that change peoples minds.
You are affraid to use facts because then you would have toss so many of your failed ideas in the trash.

Hey..........in the mid 80's, I did that while stationed at Millington.

I'd had a REALLY good night the night before, and, when I came in that morning, I was still drunk.

They stuck me in a student testing room by myself for a couple of hours.

A couple of months later, I went to rehab.

It can be done, but I wouldn't recommend it.

So, not only are you a stupid little fucking RUNT, you're a DRUNK stupid little runt.

Yeah ya penis puffing sperm burping colon jousting gutter bitch. I'm a drunk stupid little runt.

At least I was until I got sober.

Then? I became one of the better Drug and Alcohol Program Advisors (DAPA) that the Navy had on the East Coast. Matter of fact, I had a recommendation from the Commanding Officer of War College, Newport RI to make me a full fledged inpatient counselor at a Counseling and Assistance Center (CAAC), because of the work I'd done thus far. Was even recommended by BOTH civilian directors of the Newport CAAC to be a counselor.

Would have been one too, but the trouble is, there was only 1 E-6 of my particular job transferring that summer, so I had to go to sea.

Yeah...........they recommend stuff like that to stupid drunks.

Is it hard being that stuffed full of shit Pole Rider?

Be careful, NAMVET will say you never served. :lol:

Forum List

Back