Dem drunk on senate floor

hhhhmmmm.. just think how tolerant abs has been toward ex alcoholic Glen Beck, and ex drug addict Rush Limbaugh.. Oh the visual.. a counselor even? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yep. Was a counselor. And, if you had any kind of experience with stuff like that, you would know that certain addicts and alcoholics can cover up REALLY well. I knew of one individual who, even though he was going to outpatient treatment, continued to drink every day.

He fooled a lot of people, but not me.

I've also had dealings with people in AA, as I've also been a participant in many a meeting, and let me tell you.........you have NO IDEA as to how well someone can bullshit you until you run into an addict or alcoholic looking to score. They can sound sincere as shit, but you can see by their actions and words, that they're not really doing all that well.

Glenn Beck's behavior is what most AA members would refer to as a "dry drunk".

Limp Idiot? Well.......in spite of his protestations that he's quit, he still exhibits (and has been caught) with drugs.

Nope..........you should NEVER be soft on an addict or alcoholic until they're at least 1 year sober, and that can be verified.

Wanna try again Shallow Skeeve?

Any other civil servant would be immediately canned, or severely reprimanded with action, for showing up to work intoxicated.

When are our elected employees of the federal government going to be held to the same standard as the appointed employees? When are the People going to demand that?

Any other civil servant would be immediately canned, or severely reprimanded with action, for showing up to work intoxicated.

When are our elected employees of the federal government going to be held to the same standard as the appointed employees? When are the People going to demand that?

The people are too busy watching American Idol to be bothered with such things as responsible government and the preservation of liberty.

Baucus does sound to me like he may be drunk. I don't think his political party is at all relevant, however.

hhhhmmmm.. just think how tolerant abs has been toward ex alcoholic Glen Beck, and ex drug addict Rush Limbaugh.. Oh the visual.. a counselor even? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yep. Was a counselor. And, if you had any kind of experience with stuff like that, you would know that certain addicts and alcoholics can cover up REALLY well. I knew of one individual who, even though he was going to outpatient treatment, continued to drink every day.

He fooled a lot of people, but not me.

I've also had dealings with people in AA, as I've also been a participant in many a meeting, and let me tell you.........you have NO IDEA as to how well someone can bullshit you until you run into an addict or alcoholic looking to score. They can sound sincere as shit, but you can see by their actions and words, that they're not really doing all that well.

Glenn Beck's behavior is what most AA members would refer to as a "dry drunk".

Limp Idiot? Well.......in spite of his protestations that he's quit, he still exhibits (and has been caught) with drugs.

Nope..........you should NEVER be soft on an addict or alcoholic until they're at least 1 year sober, and that can be verified.

Wanna try again Shallow Skeeve?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This will make for some funny advertising next fall. :eusa_shhh:

Isn't he a Republican?

Fuck man..............
He's a Democrat in name only ... a blue dog.

That's not really the point, unfortuately.

See y'all.........Erik the Red gets it.

If you've paid attention to politics at all lately, people are trying to identify themselves as something other than they are. Incidentally, you can see that particular thing in the GOP party, and their trying to separate themselves from the "tea baggers".

I simply tried to insert the idea that Baucus was a Republican, because there was no way I could ever want to admit that he was a Dem.

Why? Because the political fallout from the GOP is going to be MASSIVE. Think Palin and her "death panels" was bad? This time, it's gonna be the whole GOP railing against the Dems.

And........there are murmurs that a few Dems are going to defect over to the Rep side.

Like I said..........I don't wanna see it..........

Why else do you think I said "Fuck man!"?

The people are too busy watching American Idol to be bothered with such things as responsible government and the preservation of liberty.
Seriously, this is a big issue with me. Whether elected or appointed, there NEEDS to be uniform standards for employees of the same organization. Big issue, especially considering ethics and clearances. It's a pet issue of mine.

He's a Democrat in name only ... a blue dog.

That's not really the point, unfortuately.

See y'all.........Erik the Red gets it.

If you've paid attention to politics at all lately, people are trying to identify themselves as something other than they are. Incidentally, you can see that particular thing in the GOP party, and their trying to separate themselves from the "tea baggers".

I simply tried to insert the idea that Baucus was a Republican, because there was no way I could ever want to admit that he was a Dem.

Why? Because the political fallout from the GOP is going to be MASSIVE. Think Palin and her "death panels" was bad? This time, it's gonna be the whole GOP railing against the Dems.

And........there are murmurs that a few Dems are going to defect over to the Rep side.

Like I said..........I don't wanna see it..........

Why else do you think I said "Fuck man!"?

Methinks thou dost protest toooooooooooo much. :eusa_hand:

Strange, many would say that democrats are trying to run from the nutroot fisters in their party

Even more so when polls show that tea bag members poll better than Dems or Rep

Last edited:
I am told the Senate bar has cheap and good booze.

What other reason is there to be there?

Yeah, maybe if you're weren't sucking your friend Johnny Walker you'd see Dems weren't interested in bipartisanship. Anyway where are the Dems who are willing to break from their Party and support Free Enterprise and American entrepreneurship?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5Y9X5ggxzA[/ame]

Forum List

Back