Dem drunk on senate floor

And............not only did I work as a DAPA for the Navy for 8 years, I also worked at a biker bar here in Amarillo for around 4.

It was called "Boondocks". And.......working in a bar, combined with my training as a DAPA, made me really good at spotting someone who is hammered.

And, because of my job at the bar which was populated by bikers, I could also tell (mostly) when someone was on something else besides beer and weed.

A dapa guy who worked at a bar? Isnt that like Roman Polanski working at a catholic girl school? :doubt:

Yeah. It kinda was, and, to add insult to injury, I was an exceedingly well known member of the AA community here in Amarillo.

Funniest thing I'd ever go through is standing behind the bar, and someone who I knew was a recovering drunk would walk up, not notice it was me (I look much different in uniform than I do in civilian clothes), and order.

When they heard me say "here ya are, 2 bucks please", they would freak out!

Some even left the bar, leaving their beer on the bar. In those cases, I like to think that I helped someone not slip by being there.

Others would sit and talk to me, and tell me why they were drinking again.

Yeah..........it could have been like Polanski in a girls school, but, then again.......you don't trade understanding and compassion for sex.

In my book, that's just wrong.

"All of us" -- what an amusing conclusion. And "all of you" would be ...

I believe she is referring to the intelligent people in this thread who can tell that Baucus was plastered...

What IS amusing is watching those die-hard liberals spin and defend him...:lol:

Trust me, I know plastered or hammered, and he was neither.

Trust you?

Why would I trust anyone who can't tell an obviously drunk person slurring his words in a drunken stupor?

Does your "defense of all that is liberal" know no bounds?

I believe she is referring to the intelligent people in this thread who can tell that Baucus was plastered...

Trust you?

Why would I trust anyone who can't tell an obviously drunk person slurring his words in a drunken stupor?

sigpic19848_4.gif

Trust you?

You can't trust Maggie. Trust me on this! :eusa_angel:

The guy is obviously sober.

Typical right wing response when they are attacked. "The guy must be drunk"

Fact is, he kicked Republican butt all over the Senate floor and they were not too happy about it

And here I thought it was a new political strategy for "Improved Government".

Who knows, if most of them were in a drunken stupor, they just might make better decisions. Why? Well, maybe because they would 'lighten up' and actually have a good time with each other, no spear and dagger throwing. Laughing, joking, spending like drunken sailors, wait, they already do that!

We'll call it "Government by Jack Daniels" 100 proof policy making through the magic of 'legal drugs', I mean alcohol.

Just think of the possibilities :lol::lol:

im betting the GOP just sat there and let this babblin' fool make an ass of his self and his worthless party on candid camera. i would. good job of kickin his own fuckin ass :lol:

im betting the GOP just sat there and let this babblin' fool make an ass of his self and his worthless party on candid camera. i would. good job of kickin his own fuckin ass :lol:

Yea they sat there all right...they whined like little bitches trying to interrupt while Baucus kicked their butts up and down the floor.

Republican response?

Ummmmmm...he must have been drunk

Yea they sat there all right...they whined like little bitches trying to interrupt while Baucus kicked their butts up and down the floor.

Republican response?

Ummmmmm...he must have been drunk

You mean when the Dems were passing out all that pork to keep the bill from failing, even though they have a majority- Yeah the Republicans never saw that one coming
:eusa_whistle:

Well, some people do get generous when they are drunk

I sent this to everyone in my email. its going nationwide. the response is incredible. it forces, mind you, liberals to stand up and defend it. that's the idea. just like the Nazi's they are FORCED to stand up everyday and try to prove their superiority as the masters of the world. when if fact all they do is wipe the shit off their faces in front of the nation.

I cannot tell any dif between terrorists and liberals. none at all

Hey..........in the mid 80's, I did that while stationed at Millington.

I'd had a REALLY good night the night before, and, when I came in that morning, I was still drunk.

They stuck me in a student testing room by myself for a couple of hours.

A couple of months later, I went to rehab.

It can be done, but I wouldn't recommend it.

So, not only are you a stupid little fucking RUNT, you're a DRUNK stupid little runt.

Yeah ya penis puffing sperm burping colon jousting gutter bitch. I'm a drunk stupid little runt.

At least I was until I got sober.

Then? I became one of the better Drug and Alcohol Program Advisors (DAPA) that the Navy had on the East Coast. Matter of fact, I had a recommendation from the Commanding Officer of War College, Newport RI to make me a full fledged inpatient counselor at a Counseling and Assistance Center (CAAC), because of the work I'd done thus far. Was even recommended by BOTH civilian directors of the Newport CAAC to be a counselor.

Would have been one too, but the trouble is, there was only 1 E-6 of my particular job transferring that summer, so I had to go to sea.

Yeah...........they recommend stuff like that to stupid drunks.

Is it hard being that stuffed full of shit Pole Rider?

I have heard similiar stories in the military. They just pump you up so you'll re-up. Then you get regular duty just like all the others.

Actually, no. My paperwork had been in for around 6 months (required time frame), and when my detailer called me, she stated that I was the only E-6 in my billet transferring for the next 3 months, and there were around 10 different ships that needed me.

I picked an MSC vessel called the USNS CONCORD (T-AFS-5). I figured, what the hell.........my own stateroom, waiters bringing me my food in the mess hall......you know, just the basic necessities.....

Besides, I was given an opportunity that I've never heard of anyone else having before. My very FIRST ship that I reported onto as an E-1, was the USS CONCORD (AFS-5), so, when it was converted over to MSC, I volunteered for that one. Much better than an AEGIS or a carrier.

There's just something cool about reporting onto your very first ship as an E-1, and then, returning BACK to it 18 years later as the Department Head.

And, I was enlisted!

Cool eh?

Sen. Baucus' 'drunk' speech - THE WEEK

This is just a partisan smear against Baucus: Reasonable people — which excludes Republicans eager to humiliate any Dem for partisan reasons — can agree that "Baucus was not 'slurring' or 'drunk' or 'slobbering,'" says Zennie Abraham in the San Francisco Chronicle. "Otherwise he could not have got off such a great blast against Wicker." Clearly, the "man was just plain tired and really angry" after having put up with some many dirty tricks by GOP senators desperately trying to derail the bill.

This whole debate is despicable: That this has even become a story at respectable news outlets is "bizarre," says David Weigel at the Washington Independent. "It’s like one of those photos that catches a celebrity at a bad angle and is run in the National Enquirer as proof that So-and-So has ballooned to 200 pounds. Actually, it’s sillier than that, because Baucus talks like this all the time." Suggesting without evidence that he was drunk on the job is "shameful, and I’m flabbergasted at the number of journalists who are doing it."

Republicans got their collective asses reamed by Baucus and their best comeback is..... "He must have been drunk"

Sen. Baucus' 'drunk' speech - THE WEEK

This is just a partisan smear against Baucus: Reasonable people — which excludes Republicans eager to humiliate any Dem for partisan reasons — can agree that "Baucus was not 'slurring' or 'drunk' or 'slobbering,'" says Zennie Abraham in the San Francisco Chronicle. "Otherwise he could not have got off such a great blast against Wicker." Clearly, the "man was just plain tired and really angry" after having put up with some many dirty tricks by GOP senators desperately trying to derail the bill.

This whole debate is despicable: That this has even become a story at respectable news outlets is "bizarre," says David Weigel at the Washington Independent. "It’s like one of those photos that catches a celebrity at a bad angle and is run in the National Enquirer as proof that So-and-So has ballooned to 200 pounds. Actually, it’s sillier than that, because Baucus talks like this all the time." Suggesting without evidence that he was drunk on the job is "shameful, and I’m flabbergasted at the number of journalists who are doing it."

Republicans got their collective asses reamed by Baucus and their best comeback is..... "He must have been drunk"

^ and the predicted spin continues...

He was drunk... Once you admit that you're on the road away from complete leftist hackdom - a road I don't expect you to travel anytime soon...

Forum List

Back