Dem drunk on senate floor

namvet

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
across the pond
Senator Max Baucus Drunk / Intoxicated on Senate Floor - Shouts Down Wicker

[youtube]M5Y9X5ggxzA[/youtube]

wonder who pays their bar tabs ??? :cuckoo:

In all fairness, he probably delivered that at 11:30 PM having spent most of the day talking. Even a windbag like him runs out of gas eventually.

And for those that think I actually thought Senator Baucus was a Republican, well..........

I'm just pissed that the Dems can't shake this one. The GOP is gonna have a field day.

and if we showed up for work drunk ?????

Hey..........in the mid 80's, I did that while stationed at Millington.

I'd had a REALLY good night the night before, and, when I came in that morning, I was still drunk.

They stuck me in a student testing room by myself for a couple of hours.

A couple of months later, I went to rehab.

It can be done, but I wouldn't recommend it.

I'd had a REALLY good night the night before, and, when I came in that morning, I was still drunk.

So, not only are you a stupid little fucking RUNT, you're a DRUNK stupid little runt.

So, not only are you a stupid little fucking RUNT, you're a DRUNK stupid little runt.

Yeah ya penis puffing sperm burping colon jousting gutter bitch. I'm a drunk stupid little runt.

At least I was until I got sober.

Then? I became one of the better Drug and Alcohol Program Advisors (DAPA) that the Navy had on the East Coast. Matter of fact, I had a recommendation from the Commanding Officer of War College, Newport RI to make me a full fledged inpatient counselor at a Counseling and Assistance Center (CAAC), because of the work I'd done thus far. Was even recommended by BOTH civilian directors of the Newport CAAC to be a counselor.

Would have been one too, but the trouble is, there was only 1 E-6 of my particular job transferring that summer, so I had to go to sea.

Yeah...........they recommend stuff like that to stupid drunks.

Is it hard being that stuffed full of shit Pole Rider?

Yeah ya penis puffing sperm burping colon jousting gutter bitch. I'm a drunk stupid little runt.

Then? I became one of the better Drug and Alcohol Program Advisors (DAPA) that the Navy had on the East Coast. Matter of fact, I had a recommendation from the Commanding Officer of War College, Newport RI to make me a full fledged inpatient counselor at a Counseling and Assistance Center (CAAC), because of the work I'd done thus far. Was even recommended by BOTH civilian directors of the Newport CAAC to be a counselor.

Would have been one too, but the trouble is, there was only 1 E-6 of my particular job transferring that summer, so I had to go to sea.

You're a liar, and a pathetic little jerk that thinks running his mouth on a computer trying to sound big and tough is somehow magically going to make it so.

Got news for ya cock lover sailor runt, you're always going to be small. Small in mind, and small in stature.

Last edited:

That explains alot!!!

You're a liar, and a pathetic little jerk that thinks running his mouth on a computer trying to sound big and tough is somehow magically going to make it so.

Got news for ya cock lover sailor runt, you're always going to be small. Small in mind, and small in stature.

Bob and Jim were the directors at Newport RI CAAC while I was stationed there from '94 until '97.

I worked for LT H. P. Roux, who was my boss.

Wanna look 'em up? You can you know..........

I can back my shit up cocksmoker, apparently either you're too stupid, too ignorant or your ego is just too fucking large to handle anything other than you puffing yourself up.

I thought you had little boys to puff you up, just like a Catholic priest.

Pole Slider, you've been pwned. Like I said, I can back up anything that I say, because I don't lie.

Unlike some poser Air Farce puke that likes things shoved up their ass......hunh Pole Slider?

hhhhmmmm.. just think how tolerant abs has been toward ex alcoholic Glen Beck, and ex drug addict Rush Limbaugh.. Oh the visual.. a counselor even? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back