Dem drops from congressional race after caught for election fraud

Conservative

Type 40
Jul 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
Md. Democrat Drops out of Congressional Race - ABC News

A Maryland Democrat has dropped out of a congressional race after the state party said she cast ballots there and in Florida in the 2006 and 2008 elections.

In a letter to the state's attorney general and the state prosecutor, the chair of the Maryland Democratic Party wrote that Rosen voted in the 2006 general election in both Florida and Maryland. Yvette Lewis also wrote that Rosen voted in the 2008 presidential primaries in both states.

But... but... this NEVER happens! Dems NEVER do this!​

dumb asses.

No one has said voter fraud NEVER happens. I know some of you like to imagine that has been said, but wishing it does not make it so.

As for this particular fraud, Voter ID would not have stopped it and I think you know that.

Keep trying. I am sure that someday, somewhere, someone will find a case of voter fraud that could ONLY have been prevented or caught by Voter ID.

Last edited:
Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Hey, I'm gonna get you too

As for this particular fraud, Voter ID would not have stopped it

Wait a second there. I believe neither Florida nor Maryland require an ID to vote. If I'm correct about that, how do you know requiring an ID might have dissuaded this person from committing fraud?

No one has said voter fraud NEVER happens. I know some of you like to imagine that has been said, but wishing it does not make it so.

As for this particular fraud, Voter ID would not have stopped it and I think you know that.

Keep trying. I am sure that someday, somewhere, someone will find a case of voter fraud that could ONLY have been prevented or caught by Voter ID.

For the record TM says voter fruad almost never happens and when it does it's only done by republicans.

For the record TM says voter fruad almost never happens and when it does it's only done by republicans.

Clearly, she switched parties to run for Congress:)

Forum List

Back