Dem Desperation

China ran protestors over with tanks in the uprising at Tiananmen Square what do you call that? Using terror to get people to do what you want?

neo_68710 said:
China ran protestors over with tanks in the uprising at Tiananmen Square what do you call that? Using terror to get people to do what you want?

I call that a civil protest, and overreaction by the chinese government. What does this have to do with them having nukes and striking the US? Besides, a tank is NOT a weapon of mass destruction.......by legal definition anyway. :tank:

neo_68710 said:

Are you proposing war with China? I dont understand your point here.

I dunno. Liberals especially 12 year old ones (or ones that act like 12 year olds anyway) cant seem to stay on topic. Must be that attention span thing i keep hearing kids are contracting these days.

neo_68710 said:
what nothing clever to say do you actually have to admit that dumbya was wrong about Iraq but that can't be the great savior wrong never. When Bush admits to the people of the America that he was wrong instead of this we were right to go in they need to be free blah blah blah just say I was wrong sorry America then I will vote for the Bush.

See the little button that says "quote" in the bottom right hand corner. Click on that and then type your message. That way we know who the hell you're talking to.

I have heard Bush call Saddam a Tyrant. We think it is okay for a country to run people over with tanks if they protest there government, but if a man gases his people for protesting the government then it is wrong. Once again keep telling yourself that over and over to make it true.

neo_68710 said:
I have heard Bush call Saddam a Tyrant. We think it is okay for a country to run people over with tanks if they protest there government, but if a man gases his people for protesting the government then it is wrong. Once again keep telling yourself that over and over to make it true.

Do you expect the US to take on the whole world at the same time, Gen Custer?

insein said:
I dunno. Liberals especially 12 year old ones (or ones that act like 12 year olds anyway) cant seem to stay on topic. Must be that attention span thing i keep hearing kids are contracting these days.

Because you have no aguement besides name calling doesn't mean others don't read the posts again if you are confused.

dilloduck said:
Do you expect the US to take on the whole world at the same time Gen Custer?

Nope which is why you can answer why we are in Iraq and not China or North Korea or Cuba or Iran or what other country we don't like please answer why we attacked a country that has no weapons when other countries have quite the abundance hell North Korea said they would even use thiers.

neo_68710 said:

You are comparing one incident in China to the MILLIONS that Saddam killed over 20 years. Saddam cut off peoples hands and cut out their tongues, just because he could. He pulled women from their school and homes to be raped. He provided financial support to terrorists, and he did use WMD's in the past. Comparing China to Saddam is like comparing apples to shit. It doesn't work.

Jimmyeatworld said:
You are comparing one incident in China to the MILLIONS that Saddam killed over 20 years. Saddam cut off peoples hands and cut out their tongues, just because he could. He pulled women from their school and homes to be raped. He provided financial support to terrorists, and he did use WMD's in the past. Comparing China to Saddam is like comparing apples to shit. It doesn't work.

I'm camparing Chinas abundance of weapons to Iraqs NONE.

neo_68710 said:

So then your argument is reduced to weapons inventories? Is it your position then, that we should count the weapons each unfriendly country has in its possession and attack the one with the most toys first, then the next etc?

Interesting concept, but not very bright.

neo_68710 said:

which is still shit when the former hasn't used them and the latter has. Its not all about possession, its about capability

neo_68710 said:

No, that was not the comparison you were making. You're going to have to make up your mind what you want to talk about. As far as the WMD's, just go back throught the thread and you'll see where everyone is at on the subject. I see no sense in repeating myself.

Merlin1047 said:
So then your argument is reduced to weapons inventories? Is it your position then, that we should count the weapons each unfriendly country has in its possession and attack the one with the most toys first, then the next etc?

Interesting concept, but not very bright.

Okay here is my point then I have to go. Saddam had biological weapons he used them on his own people (not Americans) he doesn't like Americans but that is not a crime. We go in kick his but in the Gulf war and take his weapons away (he has no weapons now). We say today he has weapons but he doesn't but we still go to war because he could get some later in neverland somewhere. China has nuclear weapons they did not use those on there on people instead they run there own people over in the streets with tanks (not Americans). We don't do anything not even take away there tanks why?

neo_68710 said:
Okay here is my point then I have to go. Saddam had biological weapons he used them on his own people (not Americans) he doesn't like Americans but that is not a crime. We go in kick his but in the Gulf war and take his weapons away (he has no weapons now). We say today he has weapons but he doesn't but we still go to war because he could get some later in neverland somewhere. China has nuclear weapons they did not use those on there on people instead they run there own people over in the streets with tanks (not Americans). We don't do anything not even take away there tanks why?

Do you even READ what people post? It seems not.

neo_68710 said:

Obviously we're dealing with a mastermind here of epic proportions. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back