Dem Desperation

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
http://wizbangblog.com/archives/003572.php

Bush Equals Hitler - Democratic Talking Point Edition
From The Washington Post (Registration required):

Kerry surrogates were also out in full force Friday, taking issue with many of the specific attacks leveled at the Democratic nominee during the GOP convention. In a morning conference call with reporters, Rep. Richard A. Gephardt (D-Mo.) vowed that "the rebuttal of what they've thrown at us has just begun."

Former senator John Glenn (D-Ohio) took the defense a step further by comparing the Republicans' misleading statements to those of Nazi Germany. "You've just got to separate out fact from fiction. . . . Too often, too often, in this country, if you hear something repeated, it's the old Hitler business -- if you hear something repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, you start to believe it," he said.

It's amazing what a 10 (or 11) point Bush lead does to Democrats...
Posted by Kevin at 10:38 PM

Former senator John Glenn (D-Ohio) took the defense a step further by comparing the Republicans' misleading statements to those of Nazi Germany. "You've just got to separate out fact from fiction. . . . Too often, too often, in this country, if you hear something repeated, it's the old Hitler business -- if you hear something repeated, repeated, repeated, repeated, you start to believe it," he said.

Nazis huh? They are back to the nazis. they are going nuts.

I was watching Hannity and Colmes earlier and there was a reference to the Nazi propoganda. Colmes and one of the guests compared the swift boat ads and the Bush campaign in general to Goebbels and his method of "say it enough and that makes it true".

Hmmmm. Say it enough times and that makes it true? Kind of like....

Bush lied
Bush mislead us into war
Iraq is an illegal war
Bush was AWOL
Bush was a deserter
Bush is screwing the middle class
The economy is bad
Unemployment is high
The world is against us

Say it enough times, that makes it true. Well, at least for some people. Thankfully, there are plenty of others that see through the bullshit.

Jimmyeatworld said:
I was watching Hannity and Colmes earlier and there was a reference to the Nazi propoganda. Colmes and one of the guests compared the swift boat ads and the Bush campaign in general to Goebbels and his method of "say it enough and that makes it true".

Hmmmm. Say it enough times and that makes it true? Kind of like....

Bush lied
Bush mislead us into war
Iraq is an illegal war
Bush was AWOL
Bush was a deserter
The economy is bad
Unemployment is high
The world is against us

Say it enough times, that makes it true. Well, at least for some people. Thankfully, there are plenty of others that see through the bullshit.

Agreed, that is where they are going, 'repeated enough' makes it true...

Jimmyeatworld said:
Bush lied
Bush mislead us into war
Iraq is an illegal war
Bush was AWOL
Bush was a deserter
The economy is bad
Unemployment is high
The world is against us
You forgot the War was for OIL~ :duh3:

Bush Equals Hitler - Democratic Talking Point Edition
From The Washington Post (Registration required):

Kerry surrogates were also out in full force Friday, taking issue with many of the specific attacks leveled at the Democratic nominee during the GOP convention. In a morning conference call with reporters, Rep. Richard A. Gephardt (D-Mo.) vowed that "the rebuttal of what they've thrown at us has just begun."

It's amazing what a 10 (or 11) point Bush lead does to Democrats...
Posted by Kevin at 10:38 PM

I think the Democrats need to take a good look in the mirror to see who is really acting like a Nazi.

They have been funding and disseminating 10X as much propaganda about Kerry being a war hero just as the Nazis played up Hitler to be a hero.

They are using Nazi tactics such as attempting to suppress free speech by squelching the Swift Boat ads, controlling their own Swiftees, baseless smearing of Bush in political speeches, "book burning" tactics, etc.

:bat:

I've also heard people say that it's common for people to accuse others of being something (like Bush/Republicans being Nazis) because many people often don't like it when other people exhibit the same characteristics that they themselves exhibit (Democrats complaining about so-called Republican propaganda and then embracing Moore's lies).

tim_duncan2000 said:
I've also heard people say that it's common for people to accuse others of being something (like Bush/Republicans being Nazis) because many people often don't like it when other people exhibit the same characteristics that they themselves exhibit (Democrats complaining about so-called Republican propaganda and then embracing Moore's lies).

Thats SO opening the door for queer/fag/homo comments. :read:

Saddam Has Weapons of Mass Destruction
Nope still not true sorry.

neo_68710 said:
Nope still not true sorry.

Let's see. That's 12 times, so that's one for President Bush, one for Dick Cheney, one for Colin Powell, one for George Tenent, one for Bill Clinton, one for Al Gore, one for John Kerry, one for John Edwards, one for Great Britain, one for Russia, one for Germany, and one for the UN.

Yep, they all said it. Technically, they were all wrong. There was, however, enough found to support the fact that Saddam had the beginnings of a WMD program. So, I guess we should have waited until he actually had them and was prepared to use them against us? Another thing that is swept under the rug are the weapons Saddam did have that were bought illegally from France. Oh, but we don't want to do anything to upset the french, now do we?

I think we should go after China they have nuclear weapons what if they try to attack us someday, although no chinese were in on the september 11 attacks although there weren't any from Iraq either interesting.

neo_68710 said:
I think we should go after China they have nuclear weapons what if they try to attack us someday, although no chinese were in on the september 11 attacks although there weren't any from Iraq either interesting.

Interesting. I have yet to see the Chinese demonstrate a propencity to use WMD of any type (unlike Iraq).

No but they have them and they are plotting against us how can I get you to believe me I know I will have Bush say it then it must be true.

neo_68710 said:
No but they have them and they are plotting against us how can I get you to believe me I know I will have Bush say it then it must be true.

Tough day at school?

neo_68710 said:

China does not have a terrorist leading their country.

what nothing clever to say do you actually have to admit that dumbya was wrong about Iraq but that can't be the great savior wrong never. When Bush admits to the people of the America that he was wrong instead of this we were right to go in they need to be free blah blah blah just say I was wrong sorry America then I will vote for the Bush.

neo_68710 said:

China is much more subtle in their attacks against the US. Nukes are not their style for offense, economic warfare is.

Forum List

Back