Dem Congresswoman About Obamacare ‘We’re Not Looking to The Constitution."

No, the government can set minimum standards that a business must meet. That violates no amendments.

Not if the "standard" violates preexisting Amendments...

Besides, can you name any other standard that gives this poppycock bullshit any credence whatsoever??

This type of tomfoolery is unprecedented..

Apparently you believe the federal government can do whatever the fuck it wants.

The only time a progressive calls for limited government is when a republican is president. Obviously when a democrat is president they can do whatever the fuck they feel like...

It's quite obvious this is nothing more than some political "my side is better than your side" game. All the while our constitution is being trampled on.

As usual the libertarians are the only ones who actually give a fuck about the constitution.

Where have you been? The legislative branch CAN do whatever it wants until it is ruled upon by the SCOTUS.

And we'll see what the SCOTUS says in a few months.....

Precisely - which is why 9 people truly run this country and they do so NOT via constitution but political leaning... It is quite clear leftists dont give a FUCK about the Bill of Rights and there is no exception for leftist justices either...

To make matters worse justices are appointed for life...

You see, your arguments are baseless..

Just do us all a favor and declare "the federal government can do whatever the fuck they want."

Admit it - you're a fucking progressive tyrant that feels the constitution is an "old outdated document" that inhibits your path to totalitarian utopia where government decides whats best for everyone, and all you have to do is follow the rules and everything will be sunshine and rainbows.
You're not on the Supreme court and the people who brainwashed you are not on the Supreme court, so I don't give a hairy flying fuck what YOU say about the Constitution.

And the leftists on the supreme court have ZERO respect for the Bill of Rights unless it favors their political beliefs. They - like you believe the federal government can do whatever the fuck it wants..

"The people who brainwashed me"

You mean the Bill of Rights, our founding fathers and classical liberals???

Those who love freedom, those who realize the federal government has limited power and individuals and individual entities actually do have CIVIL LIBERTIES???

You mean those who oppose authoritarianism???

You see, your arguments are baseless..

Just do us all a favor and declare "the federal government can do whatever the fuck they want."

Admit it - you're a fucking progressive tyrant that feels the constitution is an "old outdated document" that inhibits your path to totalitarian utopia where government decides whats best for everyone, and all you have to do is follow the rules and everything will be sunshine and rainbows.
You're not on the Supreme court and the people who brainwashed you are not on the Supreme court, so I don't give a hairy flying fuck what YOU say about the Constitution.

And the leftists on the supreme court have ZERO respect for the Bill of Rights unless it favors their political beliefs. They - like you believe the federal government can do whatever the fuck it wants..

Those who love freedom, those who realize the federal government has limited power and individuals and individual entities actually do have CIVIL LIBERTIES???

The Supreme Court has the final say on what is or isn't Constitutional, not the radical right-wing extremist whacko drug-addicted radio shock jock who brainwashed you.

The Supreme Court has the final say on what is or isn't Constitutional, not the radical right-wing extremist whacko drug-addicted radio shock jock who brainwashed you.

The Bill of Rights isn't that FUCKING HARD TO INTERPRET...

If one can read Dr. Seuss they can SURELY interpret the fucking document.

Try reading it sometime - It's pretty blunt and straightforward...

Not if the "standard" violates preexisting Amendments...

Besides, can you name any other standard that gives this poppycock bullshit any credence whatsoever??

This type of tomfoolery is unprecedented..

Apparently you believe the federal government can do whatever the fuck it wants.

The only time a progressive calls for limited government is when a republican is president. Obviously when a democrat is president they can do whatever the fuck they feel like...

It's quite obvious this is nothing more than some political "my side is better than your side" game. All the while our constitution is being trampled on.

As usual the libertarians are the only ones who actually give a fuck about the constitution.

Where have you been? The legislative branch CAN do whatever it wants until it is ruled upon by the SCOTUS.

And we'll see what the SCOTUS says in a few months.....

Precisely - which is why 9 people truly run this country and they do so NOT via constitution but political leaning... It is quite clear leftists dont give a FUCK about the Bill of Rights and there is no exception for leftist justices either...

To make matters worse justices are appointed for life...

Tell that to Bush and his so-called "Patriot Act". (Yes, I know Obama didn't get rid of it and I take real issue with him on it.)

But for you to say that it's only the "Leftists" is beyond stupid.

The Bill of Rights isn't that FUCKING HARD TO INTERPRET...

If one can read Dr. Seuss they can SURELY interpret the fucking document.

Try reading it sometime - It's pretty blunt and straightforward...

Even the 2nd Amendment and how it addresses Militias?

New Topics

Forum List

Back