Dem Congresswoman About Obamacare ‘We’re Not Looking to The Constitution."

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Kmp-am_FdQ]Hochul Town Hall: Constitution Ignored for HHS Health Care Mandate - YouTube[/ame]

Question: “Under what portion of the Constitution is the government allowed to require a private or religious organization to pay for anything for free?”

Dem Rep. Kathy Hochul: “Well, basically, we’re not looking to the Constitution on that aspect of it. What I’m trying to say is basically the decision has been made by this congress that American citizens are entitled to health care.”​

Dem Congresswoman Asked About Obamacare Mandate:

Isn't that interesting? "We don't care what the Constitution says. You have to buy insurance because WE SAY SO!"

Not an out of control party of little dictators we have in the Democrat Party? Nooooooooooooooo, of course not!

November is coming. Remember this and VOTE to send these out of control dictators packing. Democrats. THROW 'EM ALL OUT!

It gets worse --

Gallup: 72% of Americans Think Obamacare Is Unconstitutional'

nation.foxnews.com/contraception-mandate/2012/02/27/gallup-72-all-americans-and-56-democrats-say-obamacare-mandate-unconstitutional

No, George Stephansyphilis and Brian Williams didn't get around to mentioning it on the 6 o'clock news.

It gets worse --

Gallup: 72% of Americans Think Obamacare Is Unconstitutional'

nation.foxnews.com/contraception-mandate/2012/02/27/gallup-72-all-americans-and-56-democrats-say-obamacare-mandate-unconstitutional

No, George Stephansyphilis and Brian Williams didn't get around to mentioning it on the 6 o'clock news.

Of course not. They want to tell us most people want Obamacare.

They will lie and lie right up until election night, when they finally won't be able to lie to themselves anymore.

;)

You all have your health insurance so what are you all whining about now? Healthcare? Isn't that the issue you Rethugs are using to take back the White House? How come you all are not celebrating that Obama has given you this issue to take back the WH. Why without health care to bitch about, you all would have to bitch about abortion or birth control. Oh wait a min. You already are doing that. Any Rethugs know anything besides telling women what to do with their bodies.
And Rwthugs know how to create any jobs?

BTW. What program are you all going to replace Obamacare with? Nothing you say. Why am I not surprised.

You all have your health insurance so what are you all whining about now? Healthcare? Isn't that the issue you Rethugs are using to take back the White House? How come you all are not celebrating that Obama has given you this issue to take back the WH. Why without health care to bitch about, you all would have to bitch about abortion or birth control. Oh wait a min. You already are doing that. Any Rethugs know anything besides telling women what to do with their bodies.

BTW. What program are you all going to replace Obamacare with? Nothing you say. Why am I not surprised.

What??
i
So the constitution really isn't all that important right??

You want a translation for that meltdown?

LEAVE OBAMA ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

leave-britney-alone-02.jpg

Stop picking on him!!!!!!!!!

Someone needs a WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHMBULENCE!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What??
i

Was it important when the GOP first proposed the health care mandate in the early 90's? :confused:

Anyway....we'll find out this summer what the SCOTUS says. They'll have the final say.

What??
i

With a liberal, you are surprised?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What??
i

Was it important when the GOP first proposed the health care mandate in the early 90's? :confused:

Anyway....we'll find out this summer what the SCOTUS says. They'll have the final say.

That's like saying Dems should cut taxes because JFK proposed it before he was assassinated.

What does 20 years ago, have to do with now? NOTHING.

The point is, the mandate IS unconstitutional, and you libs just don't like that one of your own is now openly admitting it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What??
i

yeah, they get cranky when faced with the fact that it was those raging libs at the Heritage Foundation who came up with the idea in response to Hillarycare.

but it's not like they're compulsive liars or anything, is it?

oh... maybe it is.

What??
i

With a liberal, you are surprised?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you mean unconstitutional like trying to outlaw the sale of contraception?

that kind of unconstitutional?

:eusa_whistle:

What??
i

That's like saying Dems should cut taxes because JFK proposed it before he was assassinated.

What does 20 years ago, have to do with now? NOTHING.

The point is, the mandate IS unconstitutional, and you libs just don't like that one of your own is now openly admitting it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sooo.....you're saying we had a different Constitution 20 years ago? Or that it's only Constitutional if the GOP proposes it? The guy who was pushing it is running for POTUS now.

Now I realize you think you have a great legal mind but don't dismiss it as being un-constitutional just yet......

The Justice Department’s brief relies frequently on conservative Justice Antonin Scalia’s concurring opinion in the 2005 Gonzales v. Raich case, in which Scalia argued that any piece of a “broad scheme” that regulates interstate commerce is valid under the constitution’s “necessary and proper” clause, which helps the government’s case on health care.

Justice Department defends health mandate - Jennifer Haberkorn - POLITICO.com

Question: “Under what portion of the Constitution is the government allowed to require a private or religious organization to pay for anything for free?”​
Only to a CON$ervative would something paid for be free! :cuckoo:
Health insurance is part of an employee's compensation therefore the employee PAYS for his health insurance with his labor.

What Constitutional right does a "religious" organization have to dictate what an insurance company can and can't cover in a policy paid for by the employee?

Last edited:

What??
i
The Congresscritter in question confirmed what we all knew. The Constitution isn't to be followed, but circumvented. It is the largest roadblock to where they want to take us (Greece anyone)?

Hell? They aren't afraid of the people any longer. They think Government schools have dumbed down a sufficient number of citizens so they can do what they want, Constitution be damned.

There was no health care hundreds of years ago. Guess that makes it more like today's "Let him die" Republicans.

Obamacare is unconstitutional because you can't force citizens to buy anything.

Was listening to a Constitutional Law expert on the radio the other day and thats her opinion on how the SCOTUS will rule.

Hope so.

Forum List

Back