Dem Congressman takes apart tea party whiner

you probably wont see the day when anybody is driven into the see; so happy days are right now! lol

anyway the whole agenda of the Left is failing; and it is only a matter of time before failed progressives are driven back to their ivory towers

I probably won't because I'm old.

But Israel is doomed. Demagraphics are not their friend, and eventually, the Arabs WILL be the majority.

As for the Liberal Conservative thing, Conservatives haven't won an honest election since 1988.

There just aren't enough angry old white guys to keep it afloat.

When Blacks, Hispanics, and Women become the 1%, it won't be white guys who are the only conservatives.

Libs better continue their Free Cheese Programs to keep minority groups from gaining wealth.

Guy, the only thing keeping working folks from gaining wealth is the greed of the 1%.

Hating on the guy who has a little less than you do is counter productive.

Whatever, guy, was never said. Never recorded. Never on a letter. Completely contradicts everything we know about the man.

I supposed that he should be flattered that wingnuts who went around calling him a "communist" 30 years ago are trying to make him one of their own today.

Why do you just keep repeating yourself? Yes, some on the right called King a communist. So did some on the left (even though they meant it as a compliment).
I'm glad that we finally managed to move on from the hoax letter though. That was getting annoying.

Well, you haven't "moved on". You got your ass handed to you by Paperview, and you keep insisting King was a Zionist.

I don't recall any ass handling but I'm going to assume you made that up too since you also made up the accusation that I said King was a Zionist. Seriously, buy a beer from a non Jewish establishment and mellow out. You worry me sometimes. Hug?

Forum List

Back