Dem Congressman owns Megyn Kelly :-)

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
I have a feeling when you look into one of Megyn's ears..light shines through.

I can't stand her demeanor but I guess her Fox News viewers slurp it up. Oh, and she out-and-out got owned on her own Roger Ailes- prepared script lol

Last edited:
This is enjoyable. Click the link, scroll down to the vid, & enjoy :D

Megyn Kelly And Anthony Weiner Engage In Shouting Match Over Clarence Thomas | TPM LiveWire

Today Megyn Kelly welcomed Democratic Congressman Anthony Weiner back to her show, and fans of their last heated exchange who were hoping for some more fireworks between the two were not at all disappointed.

Unfortunately, it was TOO civil for me.

I can't stand her demeanor but I guess her Fox News viewers slurp it up. Oh, and she out-and-out got owned on her own Roger Ailes- prepared script lol

She's a pretty face but not much more.

Fox thanks you for the ratings as well as the substantiation that they showcase both sides.

Glen Beck eats weenies... and weenies neck veins were about to pop,, I don't think he came out looking so good, just cause you can outshout someone and have a lttle demonRat temper tantrum don't mean you win.. but that's life. in reality he's a condescending little weenie. I'm glad he daddy named him weenie.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL....another beauty from Meagan and Weiner!

Matt Schneider, the writer of the article, "gets it."

Weiner and Kelley "debate" each other quite often on her show, and it ALWAYS is identical to this one. They end up talking over each other, she ends up throwing the smug on-liners, and he ends up ranting and screaming like the intelligent nerd who just lost his lunch money to the school bully. She knows it is great TV anytime you can get him in front of a camera, because he is a VERY emotional guy who cannot control himself when his passion kicks in.

Likewise, he knows her show is great exposure, and she will ALWAYS play the straight man to his argument, setting him up for almost every point he wants to make.

They are using each other, and like Mr. Schneider, I am beginning to wonder if it isn't all by agreement and some loose prior orchestration before the actual "interviews."

It is definitely entertaining, and anyone who thinks anything either of them say means squat, is missing the point, and the beauty, of their televised jousting.

Good stuff!!!

This is enjoyable. Click the link, scroll down to the vid, & enjoy :D

Megyn Kelly And Anthony Weiner Engage In Shouting Match Over Clarence Thomas | TPM LiveWire

Today Megyn Kelly welcomed Democratic Congressman Anthony Weiner back to her show, and fans of their last heated exchange who were hoping for some more fireworks between the two were not at all disappointed.

Unfortunately, it was TOO civil for me.

A democrat melting down faster than a grilled cheese sandwich, there's a surprise.......

:lol: These libs are so worried that the stupid health care law in going to be struck down by the court they're pulling out all the stops as evident by the continued attacks on Clarence Thomas. It's only a matter of time before this law is toast.:cool:

Wiener is great...

He refuses to allow her to use the Fox News play book

Wiener is great...

Exactly. He used the relevant federal statute to back up his argument where all she had was the Fixed Views, opinion. In the end, she was reduced to a quivering, mass of jelly lol.

Last edited:
Wiener is great...

Exactly. He used the relevant federal statute to back up his argument where all she had was the Fixed Views, opinion. In the end, she was reduced to a quivering, mass of jelly lol.

Love how she sets him up by establishing her own legal credentials and then tries to silence him by saying that her LIBERAL legal scholars back her up

Wiener pulls out the specific law that says you or your SPOUSE

Wiener is great...

Love how she sets him up by establishing her own legal credentials and then tries to silence him by saying that her LIBERAL legal scholars back her up

Wiener pulls out the specific law that says you or your SPOUSE

That pretty much put the nail in her coffin lol

Forum List

Back