Dem Congress Gives Itself A Raise

You are getting very boring with your ducking and dodging

are you suggesting that you did NOT reply to my question as to whether you had ever bitched at republican congresses by making a point about the republicans in the pennsylvania state legislature?

Or are you still under the impression that the pennsylvania state legislature is snynonymous with congress?

Or, perhaps, might it be that such a rudimentary level of verbal precision is lost on you?

It would seem to me that the facts are pretty clear as to who is doing the ducking and dodging! That is what YOU are doing..... either that, or you are as dumb as a sack of hair! take your pick! :rofl:

are you suggesting that you did NOT reply to my question as to whether you had ever bitched at republican congresses by making a point about the republicans in the pennsylvania state legislature?

Or are you still under the impression that the pennsylvania state legislature is snynonymous with congress?

Or, perhaps, might it be that such a rudimentary level of verbal precision is lost on you?

It would seem to me that the facts are pretty clear as to who is doing the ducking and dodging! That is what YOU are doing..... either that, or you are as dumb as a sack of hair! take your pick! :rofl:

I point out how voters are fed up with politicans taking another undeserved payraise and MM runs for cover

Forum List

Back