Dem Congress Falls To 23% Approval

ATLANTA -- An MRI exam of Curt Schilling's right shoulder revealed no structural damage, but the Boston Red Sox right-hander will be put on the disabled list following a cortisone shot he received in Boston on Tuesday.

http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/news/a...t_id=2038365&vkey=news_bos&fext=.jsp&c_id=bos

I mean, really, RSR...if you are going to spam my threads with irrelevant, off topic stuff, why shouldn't I repay the favor?:rofl:

Meanwhile Reid and Pelois have lower number the Pres Bush and VP Cheney - yet MM says the folks hate Republicans more then Dems

No wonder MM can't get a grip

and as I have said before, I understand the dissatisfaction that the american people have with congress. It cannot get much done, and most folks understand why. The democrats have slim majorities in both chambers... and the white house is occupied by an unpopular president who has never been in the mood for accomodation. Thus, issues that have broad support from the people such as the democrat's troop funding bill and the latest bill about stem cell research are vetoed by the president and congress is unable to override the veto. gridlock. I am pissed at congress too...but I understand that congress is made up of nearly equal numbers of democrats and republicans. If the people support the democrats on key issues - and Rasmussen shows that the people support the democrats on EVERY SINGLE major issue they track - the first time that has EVER happened... then the people know what to do in '08. Give the democratic congress a more significant majority and give the white house to the democratic candidate.

Meanwhile Reid and Pelois have lower number the Pres Bush and VP Cheney - yet MM says the folks hate Republicans more then Dems

No wonder MM can't get a grip

do you understand the difference between the executive branch and the legislative branch?

and as I have said before, I understand the dissatisfaction that the american people have with congress. It cannot get much done, and most folks understand why. The democrats have slim majorities in both chambers... and the white house is occupied by an unpopular president who has never been in the mood for accomodation. Thus, issues that have broad support from the people such as the democrat's troop funding bill and the latest bill about stem cell research are vetoed by the president and congress is unable to override the veto. gridlock. I am pissed at congress too...but I understand that congress is made up of nearly equal numbers of democrats and republicans. If the people support the democrats on key issues - and Rasmussen shows that the people support the democrats on EVERY SINGLE major issue they track - the first time that has EVER happened... then the people know what to do in '08. Give the democratic congress a more significant majority and give the white house to the democratic candidate.

Can you post the link where the folks support higher taxes, surrender in Iraq, government run health care, government oversight of CEO pay, more pork in spending bills, and increased spending

I would love to see those numbers

I posted the link already from Rasmussen that showed that on the ten key areas that they poll on:Taxes,Immigration, Nat'l Security, Abortion, Economy,
War in Iraq, Education, Ethics & Corruption, Soc. Security, and Healthcare - the people trust the democrats OVER the republicans.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ration_dems_still_have_edge_on_ten_key_issues

can you explain the democrat's lead in ALL ten issues?

I posted the link already from Rasmussen that showed that on the ten key areas that they poll on:Taxes,Immigration, Nat'l Security, Abortion, Economy,
War in Iraq, Education, Ethics & Corruption, Soc. Security, and Healthcare - the people trust the democrats OVER the republicans.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ration_dems_still_have_edge_on_ten_key_issues

can you explain the democrat's lead in ALL ten issues?

Was that BEFORE the Dems broke all thier promises?

They lied about NOT raising taxes, cutting pork, cutting spending, ect

Of course, the CURRENT numbers show the Dem Congress heading for the teens by July 4th

Was that BEFORE the Dems broke all thier promises?

They lied about NOT raising taxes, cutting pork, cutting spending, ect

Of course, the CURRENT numbers show the Dem Congress heading for the teens by July 4th

no...the poll is very recent. can you discuss why we would lead in all ten like that?

no...the poll is very recent. can you discuss why we would lead in all ten like that?

I did not see where the voters were fro higher taxes, surrender in Iraq, increased speanding and more pork

That is what Dems want to do right now

the voters were clear. They trusted the democrats more than the republicans on these specific issues: Taxes,Immigration, Nat'l Security, Abortion, Economy, War in Iraq, Education, Ethics & Corruption, Soc. Security, and Healthcare.

what part of that do you not understand?

the voters were clear. They trusted the democrats more than the republicans on these specific issues: Taxes,Immigration, Nat'l Security, Abortion, Economy, War in Iraq, Education, Ethics & Corruption, Soc. Security, and Healthcare.

what part of that do you not understand?

The vote is clear

Dems at the lowest rating since Gallup started tracking Congress :cool:

so just imagine how lousy they view the republicans if they still trust the democrats more on those issues!

they must REALLY think you guys suck badly, eh?

so just imagine how lousy they view the republicans if they still trust the democrats more on those issues!

they must REALLY think you guys suck badly, eh?

You might to remind your fellow libs writing in the meida about the current talking points you are sprewing

THEY ARE WORRIED

You might to remind your fellow libs writing in the meida about the current talking points you are sprewing

THEY ARE WORRIED

I'm not.

the people think republicans SUCK.

They prefer the democrats approach to all ten areas polled by Rasmussen.

that has NEVER happened before. THe public doesn't trust you guys at all anymore.

I'm not.

the people think republicans SUCK.

They prefer the democrats approach to all ten areas polled by Rasmussen.

that has NEVER happened before. THe public doesn't trust you guys at all anymore.

Confidence ratings for Congress are not only at the bottom of this year's list, but represent the lowest confidence rating in Congress in Gallup's history of using this confidence measure. This reflects a confluence of both the historically low standing of Congress in the minds of the public and the overall negative mindset of the American public.

Confidence in several other institutions is also at an all-time low point. We assume that the low confidence ratings measured this year are connected to Americans' broader malaise with the state of the country. It is not entirely clear what is behind the currently bad mood on the part of Americans, but Gallup analyses show that the Iraq war and the economy are certainly perceived as major problems at this point in time. The very low ratings for Congress suggest that Americans may be upset that their elected representatives have not been able to rectify these concerns as well.

http://www.galluppoll.com/content/?ci=27946

Like I said.... I have no doubt that the American public is pissed at congress.... I also have no doubt that the American public is way more pissed off at congressional republicans, holds them in lower regard, and trusts them LESS on the key issues that confront us.

it must really suck to be a republican these days.

Like I said.... I have no doubt that the American public is pissed at congress.... I also have no doubt that the American public is way more pissed off at congressional republicans, holds them in lower regard, and trusts them LESS on the key issues that confront us.

it must really suck to be a republican these days.

Yea, more pissed at Republicans yet White Flag Harry is at 19%

More liberal logic from MM

every single time since before the last election that the public has been asked to judge the performance of congressional republicans versus congressional democrats, they say that the republicans suck. fact.

:rofl:

Forum List

Back