Dem Candidates not compelling

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Democrats need to take a long, hard look at Bernie Sanders before taking the plunge
Following his win in Nevada and rise in the polls, Bernie Sanders is now the obvious frontrunner to win the Democratic nomination for president. Yet while he certainly occupies the commanding heights of the race, it is far too early to declare him the winner. And given what is at stake in the election against Donald Trump later this year, Democrats need to take one last, hard, dispassionate look before they take the plunge.

I do like Bernies policies and I like the fact that he isnt owned like every other candidate. But is the US ready for his sensible middle of the road revolution?

Can he beat Trump ? Which of his opponents has the best chance of winning ?

Democrats need to take a long, hard look at Bernie Sanders before taking the plunge
Following his win in Nevada and rise in the polls, Bernie Sanders is now the obvious frontrunner to win the Democratic nomination for president. Yet while he certainly occupies the commanding heights of the race, it is far too early to declare him the winner. And given what is at stake in the election against Donald Trump later this year, Democrats need to take one last, hard, dispassionate look before they take the plunge.

I do like Bernies [sic] policies and I like the fact that he isnt [sic] owned like every other candidate. But is the US ready for his sensible middle of the road revolution?

It's no surprise that you'd like Sanders and his policies. He wants to turn this country into the same kind of tyrannical shithole in which you live, into the same kind of shithole that real Americans fought and died almost two and a half centuries ago to prevent this country from being.

Fortunately, you have no say whatsoever in how we run our country, or who we elect to help do so. Your only real purpose is to keep reminding us Americans why it is that our forebears fought so hard to kick you British filth out of it.

Tommy, your countrymen have allowed yourselves to be disarmed by a government that doesn't trust you.

Also, in your country a man who defends his home from burglers will be arrested.

If I was British, I would be ashamed and would probably leave.

Tommy, your countrymen have allowed yourselves to be disarmed by a government that doesn't trust you.

Also, in your country a man who defends his home from burglers will be arrested.

Not only that, but when I see how the "royals" flaunt their wealth it rubs me the wrong way.
If Trump or Bloomberg or any of the billionaires flaunt their wealth at least I know that they earned it, and if they slack off or screw-up it can go away fast.

I do like Bernies policies and I like the fact that he isnt owned like every other candidate. But is the US ready for his sensible middle of the road revolution?

Middle of the road between Stalin and Mao, neither of whom campaigned on genocide and Fascism

____

England is fucked because of dumb-asses like the O.P.

How fucked up is someone who talks about The Bern's "middle of the road revolution".

He must be watching from Stalin's front porch.

_____

Forum List

Back