Dem Candidate Is Into Wieners

Because dried-up pee crust is awesome, amirite? Damn, at the time I laughed at my Chinese friend, but just now that made me gag.

"Dude! What's that green crust? Whoah!" "I'm Chinese, I'm not circumsized"

::Turn away and piss::

You know, there are lots of people in this country that believe circumcision is mutilation of male sex organs.

Me? I believe that it is something that is beneficial for health reasons. I went to school with some guys that were uncircumcised, and they said it was a pain sometimes because they had to pay attention and keep it clean.

This democrat's fascination with genitals goes right to the quick.

The quick is located on the fingernails, not the private parts.
Sorry you didn't get the joke.

Maybe this will help. definition of to the quick - Google Search
in case you can't find it:
Noun: quick; noun: the quick; plural noun: the quick
  1. 1.
    the soft tender flesh below the growing part of a fingernail or toenail.
    • the central or most sensitive part of someone or something.

Even in your definition it says this..........................

noun
noun: quick; noun: the quick; plural noun: the quick
1. the soft tender flesh below the growing part of a fingernail or toenail.

Private parts don't have finger or toenails.

noun

There is more than one definition. Sorry you didn't get the joke. Kindly fuck off.

You know, there are lots of people in this country that believe circumcision is mutilation of male sex organs.

Me? I believe that it is something that is beneficial for health reasons. I went to school with some guys that were uncircumcised, and they said it was a pain sometimes because they had to pay attention and keep it clean.

You're lying. Nobody ever told you it was too much trouble to wash their dick, especially a school boy . It's one of the most enjoyable parts of a bath or shower. It's mine, and I'll scrub it as long as I want to.

noun

There is more than one definition. Sorry you didn't get the joke. Kindly fuck off.

Cool.................seems that I got under your skin.

Most of the anti-circumcision activists seem to be gay guys.

I guess because unlike straight guys they have hands on experience with someone else's wang?

Most of the anti-circumcision activists seem to be gay guys.

I guess because unlike straight guys they have hands on experience with someone else's wang?

Maybe in your experience. The most vocal anti circumcision person I ever heard was Penn Jillette, when he did a segment a few years back about it on his show "Bullshit with Penn and Teller". He was extremely anti circumcision on that show.

Research indicates that women far prefer the little German helmet to the old rumpled sock.

Research indicates that women far prefer the little German helmet to the old rumpled sock.

I've had female friends who have dated men who weren't circumcised. They said that it kinda freaked them out, because many of them had never see someone who had been uncut. You're right, they DO prefer circumcised males, but I think the main reason for that is because uncut males are kinda rare nowadays.

Forum List

Back