Dem candidate claimed she treated Pulse victims. It was a lie.

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Well...this just disgusted me...I usually avoid feeding the sharks with stuff like this...but really..this person deserves all the ire any can muster! Let me be clear, I don't think that she is representative of Democratic candidates..or Democrats in general--just a sick, twisted bitch looking to get ahead:

A Democratic candidate claimed she removed 77 bullets from Pulse shooting victims. It was all a lie.

"Elizabeth McCarthy told a harrowing story about how her life had been touched by gun violence.
Standing behind the lectern at a March town hall hosted by Rep. Darren Soto (D-Fla.) in Orlando, she described working as an emergency room doctor on June 12, 2016 — the night a gunman opened fire at the Pulse nightclub, killing 49 people in what was, at the time, the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history. Performing triage that night had been one of the hardest moments of her career, she told the audience, adding that when she wheeled bodies into the morgue, she could hear the victims’ cellphones ringing as their loved ones desperately tried to get in touch.
“That night, because I’m gay, it struck me even harder,” she said. “Because these were my people.”
Dressed in a black suit and flats, McCarthy paused frequently, seemingly overcome with emotion. The other panelists, including a sheriff and a survivor of the Pulse shooting, looked on, rapt, as she described the nightmarish scene that had unfolded in the operating room. When McCarthy said that she had personally removed 77 bullets from 32 people, the audience gasped.
“We’d never experienced something like that, something so horrific,” McCarthy told them. “But when you’re trained, you go into automatic mode.”

It was an incredible story. And none of it was true.

Six days after the town hall, McCarthy filed paperwork to run for the Florida House of Representatives as a Democrat. But her budding political career came to an abrupt end in June, after Florida Politics, an online media outlet, revealed that she had never been licensed to practice medicine in the state. According to records that were released to the site last week, McCarthy subsequently told the Florida Department of Health that she had lied about treating victims of the Pulse massacre.

“I just made it up,” she admitted to an investigator this month"

If she IDENTIFIED as someone who treated Pulse victims, isn’t that all that matters?

If she IDENTIFIED as someone who treated Pulse victims, isn’t that all that matters?
I'm sure that's what she thought.....until the whole edifice crumbled. You have to be some kind of stupid..to believe that, in this day and age, you could get away with something like that. Reminds me of a cat..shitting on the kitchen floor..kicking its feet a few times and walking away..confident in her belief that the whole mess is covered up!

iu

If she isn't charged for being the liar that she is, don't be surprised if the other members of her ilk starting telling their own fairy tales.

God bless you and the families of the real victims always!!!

Holly

P.S. My only question is why is she ratting herself out?

If she isn't charged for being the liar that she is, don't be surprised if the other members of her ilk starting telling their own fairy tales.

God bless you and the families of the real victims always!!!

Holly
She faces a fine....for impersonating a Doctor....no criminal statue applies for the rest.

Forum List

Back