Dem Analyst: FLOTUS Spain Vacation ‘Absolutely Tone Deaf’

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
“Most Americans are just not going to relate to going to Spain with however many friends she has with her… staying at this exclusive hotel, spending all this money, and it is extremely tone-deaf. Politically, it is absolutely tone-deaf. I can’t even believe that she has done it, frankly. It is not what people do in their first term.”

Video also here: Breitbart.tv Dem Analyst: FLOTUS Spain Vacation ‘Absolutely Tone Deaf’

Now, the spin is already in, about Michelle only taking two friends and this being about a friend who died (like when you tell your wife you had to stay up all night with a sick friend) blah blah blah.

But it doesn't matter if it's 2, 12, or 40. It doesn't matter if it's Michelle or Obama.

The fact is, these two have LECTURED against people going on vacation:

You can't get corporate jets. You can't go take a trip to Las Vegas or go down to the Super Bowl on the taxpayers' dime. There's got to be some accountability and some responsibility.”

Sin City Mayor Says Obama's Vegas Dis Ain't Worth Craps - Political Punch

Michelle lectured us about going after money and just serving the community (in Zanesville Ohio)

This is the PERFECT EXAMPLE of the liberal attitude, "it's okay for me, NOT OKAY FOR YOU!"

It reminds me of the president of the Sierra Club (in the 90s) lecture about the SUV being the "Joe Camel of automobiles." But when it was found the same man owned TWO SUVS, all he could mutter was it was the only way to drive to the mountains.

It was okay for him, NOT OKAY FOR YOU!

This is picture perfect liberal elitism on display, and that while the Obama's preach sacrifice and "skin in the game."

Tone deaf, or just attuned to their own elitism?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You can't get corporate jets. You can't go take a trip to Las Vegas or go down to the Super Bowl on the taxpayers' dime. There's got to be some accountability and some responsibility.”

one of the many things that boggle about obama...he can preach to use about what he thinks we should do, then he turns around and does what he tells us not to do...

he acts like royalty

Did I hear correctly that when they get back from Spain, they are going on another vacation?

Did I hear correctly that when they get back from Spain, they are going on another vacation?

They will travel to the Gulf Coast for the weekend of Aug. 14, followed by a 10-day vacation on Martha's Vineyard off the coast of Massachusetts.

one of the many things that boggle about obama...he can preach to use about what he thinks we should do, then he turns around and does what he tells us not to do...

he acts like royalty

That's exactly how he and his wife are behaving. And all while the country is imploding and most of the economic trouble has been DELIBERATE from Obama's bad policies.

I am trying to find the part in the Constitution where Presidents and their families can't take vacations....I'm sure it's impeachable.

It's right next to the part where liberals think we shouldn't be allowed to discuss it!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm kind of surprised she hasn't apologized. This extravagant trip really was in poor taste considering how many Americans are currently suffering. I'm sure if she were a Republican First Lady,the corrupt MSM and all Democrat loons would be up on their high horses preaching their angry disapproval. She has that (D) by her name therefore the corrupt MSM & most Democrats will remain silent. Kudos to this one brave & honest Democrat though.

Last edited:
Who cares?

It was his wife and daughters who went on the Vacation to Spain.

I don't see how this isn't as relevant as Bush taking his "Vacations"..

Sad to say, every president does this.

Forum List

Back