Dem Abortionist talks of the “ugly black babies” he aborts

Completely aside... those people HAVE the chance to adopt those babies. Those babies are born every day, and live their lives from foster home to foster home. It's toughing growing up like that.

There's no shortage of those babies that need adopting. Don't just adopt the babies either, adopt the kids who need adopted parents from the wide range of ages.

LIVE UP TO YOUR FUCKING WORD.

It would be nice, but have you tried adopting an American baby? It's like going through a Presidential election, all the regulations and examination of your life AND the cost, which is why my sister in law adopted a Russian baby and alot of people are going out of country. LOWER regulation and common sense would be appropriate.

If adoption was easier, there would be less abortion.

Completely aside... those people HAVE the chance to adopt those babies. Those babies are born every day, and live their lives from foster home to foster home. It's toughing growing up like that.

There's no shortage of those babies that need adopting. Don't just adopt the babies either, adopt the kids who need adopted parents from the wide range of ages.

It would be nice, but have you tried adopting an American baby? It's like going through a Presidential election, all the regulations and examination of your life AND the cost, which is why my sister in law adopted a Russian baby and alot of people are going out of country. LOWER regulation and common sense would be appropriate.

True, so true.

I would love to adopt a child. Sadly as an excon I figure its impossible. My time with my ex step kids is rare but cherrished

I doubt he debates or partakes in politics.

That's the response? Wow do you twist yourself in logic. He contributes and goes to fundraisers, is that not participating? so now we're playing the liberal semantic game, my God you people are pathetic

If one uses logic, then, to surmise a correct analogy one would need to know more than hearsay and conjecture for a statement of truth.

So you're saying you dont see proof, I did have a post that showe he contributed to democrats......just like I said.....I said what percentage?

That's the response? Wow do you twist yourself in logic. He contributes and goes to fundraisers, is that not participating? so now we're playing the liberal semantic game, my God you people are pathetic

If one uses logic, then, to surmise a correct analogy one would need to know more than hearsay and conjecture for a statement of truth.

So you're saying you dont see proof, I did have a post that showe he contributed to democrats......just like I said.....I said what percentage?

No, I just jumped without looking :eusa_clap:

I don't condone or approve of abortion for others, my concern is with what I do.
What others do is going to happen, I can't intervene.
So I leave them alone and let them have free will.
Who am I to judge for I have sinned also?
"You have heard the law that says, 'Love your neighbor' and hate your enemy.
But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you!
In that way, you will be acting as true children of your Father in heaven. For he gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and the unjust alike.
If you love only those who love you, what reward is there for that? Even corrupt tax collectors do that much.

Mathew 5:2-5:7

Having had friends who had fucked up foster parents there is a reason we have a lot of regulations. Sorry, I would like to make sure children are not adopted my sick pedophiles etc.
You want us to use Russia as an example?

No there wouldn't be.
And if adoption was easier, more people who shouldn't be allowed to adopt would adopt.
Sorry, when it comes to children's welfare I am for regulations.

Caught on video: Abortionist talks of the “ugly black babies” he aborts

8/6/12 by Jean McCarthy

---
The abortionist’s comments have riled black pro-life activists. Day Gardner, President of the National Black Pro-Life Union, said in a press release, “It’s all too obvious that he had a particular disgust for black babies and therefore has no problem killing them.”

---

LifeSiteNews Mobile | Caught on video: Abortionist talks of the “ugly black babies” he aborts

Abortionist Ron Virmani "Ugly Black Babies" - YouTube

So? The guy is a sicko.
Should I judge all pro lifers by what people who bomb abortion clinics do?

pro-life-kidding.jpg

Caught on video: Abortionist talks of the “ugly black babies” he aborts

8/6/12 by Jean McCarthy

---
The abortionist’s comments have riled black pro-life activists. Day Gardner, President of the National Black Pro-Life Union, said in a press release, “It’s all too obvious that he had a particular disgust for black babies and therefore has no problem killing them.”

---

LifeSiteNews Mobile | Caught on video: Abortionist talks of the “ugly black babies” he aborts

Abortionist Ron Virmani "Ugly Black Babies" - YouTube

So? The guy is a sicko.
Should I judge all pro lifers by what people who bomb abortion clinics do?

Yawl did, now put that in your fvcking pipe and smoke it...

Forum List

Back