Dem 111th Congress Added More Debt Than First 100 Congresses Combined...

These are some very frightening numbers. So many future generations completely sunk. How could this happen? Was this Dem-controlled 111th Congress the Worst U.S. Congress in History? More on their staggering Debt...

111th Congress added more debt than first 100 Congresses combined: $10,429 per person in U.S. | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

Already posted this in the Congress forum, but props anyway.

Watch out. I mega pwned "Common Sense" in mine, and he spazed out, he'll likely bring himself over here and use the same, link from the Commie Broadcast Network that he used when he attempted to rebut me.

The dimwits will deny it like they allways do. The truth is a foreign idea to them.

First hundred congresses? Not first 110 which would have included the Bush 5 trillion in debt?

What a strange choice of a range to compare

These are some very frightening numbers. So many future generations completely sunk. How could this happen? Was this Dem-controlled 111th Congress the Worst U.S. Congress in History? More on their staggering Debt...

111th Congress added more debt than first 100 Congresses combined: $10,429 per person in U.S. | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

Watch out. I mega pwned "Common Sense" in mine, and he spazed out, he'll likely bring himself over here and use the same, link from the Commie Broadcast Network that he used when he attempted to rebut me.

Righteous.......you and Libo think alike

Whoda thunk it?

Righteous.......you and Libo think alike

Whoda thunk it?

Great minds do tend to think alike.

You're still fake btw, everything. The more I remind you.....the sooner you'll finally save face and leave I figure.........

Forum List

Back