AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie

Per The Mexican Times (formerly known as the NY Times):

The political thriller, according to the Times, follows a history professor named Gloria (Tamara Tunie) who interviews a former security officer named Rick (James Badge Gale). It's 2019, and President Donald Trump has been removed from office after a terrorist attack in Times Square forces him to declare martial law and place Muslims and Mexicans in containment camps - which eventually turn into killing chambers. Gloria visits Rick in prison, where he explains his hand in the deadly terror."

The play is closing a month early due to poor ticket sales. The liberals' reality distortion field is hilarious. The last President to put anyone in "containment camps" was liberal hero and racist, FDR. Luckily, there is help for these liberals should they seek treatment for their mental illness:

Every allegation the liberals have thrown at President Trump has been exposed to be a nothingburger, and this is no different.

Per The Mexican Times (formerly known as the NY Times):

The political thriller, according to the Times, follows a history professor named Gloria (Tamara Tunie) who interviews a former security officer named Rick (James Badge Gale). It's 2019, and President Donald Trump has been removed from office after a terrorist attack in Times Square forces him to declare martial law and place Muslims and Mexicans in containment camps - which eventually turn into killing chambers. Gloria visits Rick in prison, where he explains his hand in the deadly terror."

The play is closing a month early due to poor ticket sales. The liberals' reality distortion field is hilarious. The last President to put anyone in "containment camps" was liberal hero and racist, FDR. Luckily, there is help for these liberals should they seek treatment for their mental illness:

Every allegation the liberals have thrown at President Trump has been exposed to be a nothingburger, and this is no different.

Anyone with a dozen or more fully functioning brain cells knows you are right. But in the interest of compassion I suggest you allow the Trump haters to cling to their delusions. It's all they got. If you take that away, they will be jumping off rooftops and bridges. Oh, wait! That's not a bad thing. Carry on.

I'm an old man (77) and in my entire lifetime I have never witnessed such ignorance and vindictiveness as that of the ultra-liberals. It pains me to know these tools and fools are voting and reproducing

Back in the 50s they would have been ridiculed. Or institutionalized.

Forum List

Back