Delta4Embassy and Toro: Ebola is not as deadly as Diarrhea and Obesity and the Media is false hype

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
National Freedmen's Town District
OK this thread is to prepare to challenge
Delta4Embassy and Toro
who think the Ebola scare is media hype only,
and that Diarrhea and Obesity pose a greater risk
by comparing of the numbers of deaths.

Since they are two, and I am only one,
and I hold two jobs, can someone please
join me and help challenge these two?

My bet is that Ebola is more dangerous because
it is a level 4 pathogen and requires above standard
containment procedures to prevent from spreading.

And the problem in Africa became escalated because of
the loss of health care facilities, workers and services
that allowed the spread of Ebola to double out of control
instead of being contained so the numbers ARE low.

I would like to add the terms that if Delta and Toro are wrong,
they both have to go volunteer in Africa and help dig graves for the dead.

And if I am wrong I will help all the people suffering from
obesity and diarrhea who are at greater risk of dying according to them.

I am willing to post a gofundme fundraiser to pay for the costs of outreach.
Can anyone help or make this unnecessary by talking some sense to Delta and Toro?

I think pretty much everybody acknowledges and accepts that Delta4 is a disgusting ding-dong, I don't think he warrants a response. Worldwide, diarrhea is a killer..but in this country, now, ebola is a very big threat. And in Sierre Leone, I'd say the #1 killer is ebola, not diarrhea.

And very few people die of *obesity*. They die from health issues that may or may not be attributed to obesity, but it's extremely hard to prove that, as lots of skinny people die from the exact same diseases and at the exact same age. The people who think people are dying by the gross from *obesity* typically are preternaturally obsessed with BMI and the corpulence of others. It's a hiccup in their own psyche and has nothing to do with reality.

154709_600.jpg

Europe’s Hidden Ebola Cases

The Daily Beast ^

The Continent prepares for the virus to spread, but for many, it’s already here. ROME, Italy — If you were surprised to hear the news that a Sudanese United Nations worker died of the deadly Ebola virus in a Berlin hospital on Tuesday, you might be even more surprised to learn just how many Ebola patients there are elsewhere in Europe. The World Health Organization maintains that there are eight confirmed cases of the deadly virus in Europe tied to the current outbreak: two dead missionaries in Spain, one dead doctor in Germany, one cured man and one doctor in...

If they are hidden, then it's not as bad as it could be. If it gets going, there will be no hiding it. Hope it goes underground soon.

Just a head's up OP- Toro will hold it against you, that you're his better, until the end of time or he goes to st. Elsewhere.

Europe’s Hidden Ebola Cases

The Daily Beast ^

The Continent prepares for the virus to spread, but for many, it’s already here. ROME, Italy — If you were surprised to hear the news that a Sudanese United Nations worker died of the deadly Ebola virus in a Berlin hospital on Tuesday, you might be even more surprised to learn just how many Ebola patients there are elsewhere in Europe. The World Health Organization maintains that there are eight confirmed cases of the deadly virus in Europe tied to the current outbreak: two dead missionaries in Spain, one dead doctor in Germany, one cured man and one doctor in...

Gee, maybe some of those people came in to contact with the infected doctor. But wait, we were told no one else on those flights got sick, so it must be true.
Im sure they were all quarantined and checked out.

Just a head's up OP- Toro will hold it against you, that you're his better, until the end of time or he goes to st. Elsewhere.

Of course he's better. At being Toro.
Not asking him to change what he is,
but just to do the job right!

If you are going to bulldoze through bullcrap online
you can't be standing in it.

We need bulldozers like Toro, and like you when you find a target that needs hard hitting.

But we cannot go around bulldozing down each other off track,
especially when we're on the same team!

In football, you don't block, tackle or SACK your own quarterback!

Of course he's better. At being Toro.
Not asking him to change what he is,
but just to do the job right!

If you are going to bulldoze through bullcrap online
you can't be standing in it.

We need bulldozers like Toro, and like you when you find a target that needs hard hitting.

But we cannot go around bulldozing down each other off track,
especially when we're on the same team!

In football, you don't block, tackle or SACK your own quarterback!

I'm sorry, I don't mean any offense, but I barely remember who you are.

Forum List

Back