Delta is toast

jillian said:
How much ya wanna bet the top execs still get their golden parachutes?
Everything I got. Which is some cereal, a sofa, and a tv.

dmp said:
Delta really sucks.
In many, many ways...

If I had a ticket on Delta, I'd bail if I could and go with someone else.

Two reasons:

1. They may shut down. (although other airlines must pick-up the tickets, what a hassle)
2. I know this will be the HOT topic in the cockpit, and that is a distraction and very unsafe.

jillian said:
How much ya wanna bet the top execs still get their golden parachutes?

Fucking rich capitalistic bastards !!!! They should have to give it all away to people who are socially deprived.:fu2:

The guy sitting next to my mom on a flight she was on nearly died in he seat because he had a bad reaction to the cleaning products Delta used on the plane. He later sued and used her as a witness in court. I think he settled.

dilloduck said:
Fucking rich capitalistic bastards !!!! They should have to give it all away to people who are socially deprived.:fu2:

Naw, no way!! They should get rewarded for screwing up the airline and putting it into bankrupcy :thup:

Mr. P said:
I just heard they are filing with the bankruptcy court on Monday to discontinue pilot pensions, effective in Sept.

These guys will walk. Watch.
i thought delta was merging with America West?? On my flight with America West to Vegas last year, the little tv thing they played, AW was merging with another airline, but i can't remember who.

fuzzykitten99 said:
i thought delta was merging with America West?? On my flight with America West to Vegas last year, the little tv thing they played, AW was merging with another airline, but i can't remember who.
The last thing AW would do is merge with a failing airline of this magnitude.

The airline your thinking about is US Air..
Beginning January, 2006, all America West flights are branded as US Airways

Forum List

Back