Deliciously Hot Honey

hmmm i dont feel like i get any extra attention cause i am female....i hear people are cybering....so far....my cyber offers...zip, nada...not one damned pm

hmmm i dont feel like i get any extra attention cause i am female....i hear people are cybering....so far....my cyber offers...zip, nada...not one damned pm
Maybe it's because you talk about "da man" all the time and make the stud muffins think they'd be rejected if they offered some help. Just sayin'!

Maybe it's because you talk about "da man" all the time and make the stud muffins think they'd be rejected if they offered some help. Just sayin'!

Yup.. she loves, "da man" ..

The chances are your a Guy... and now your let down.....kinda pissed even..:hmpf:

I'm just pointing out an observation...

The Gals sure get a lot more attention.. on this Intro Forum

Just sayin.....:lol:

So when it all boils down, this is nothing more than an attention-seeking behavior thread ... right?

;)

The chances are your a Guy... and now your let down.....kinda pissed even..:hmpf:

I'm just pointing out an observation...

The Gals sure get a lot more attention.. on this Intro Forum

Just sayin.....:lol:

So when it all boils down, this is nothing more than an attention-seeking behavior thread ... right?

;)

:whip:...

This entailed a deep analytical study, hours of pain staking facts and figures... writing each word with the appropriate meaning and puzzled precision...:eusa_whistle:...

Sooo.. having a good day?...

Last edited:
Deliciously Hot Honey

mac-cosmetics-naked-honey.jpg

As usual I am a bit befuddled and bewildered on these kinds of threads, and I honestly don't know what some of you are saying.

But a waft of deliciously hot honey will nevertheless bring me running every time.

So here I am. . . . .

I'm just up for further humiliation.. this thread was fun though..

Forum List

Back