Deliberately Destroying America

The Canada Free Press also has pushed the "birther" agenda, so yeah, it's not radically biased at all!
OK, got that out of the way.
Obama has been pretty much a piss-poor-president, but deliberately destroying America??? :eek::eek: If that isn't far rightwing hysteria, well nothing is! Oh the insanity.:cuckoo:

Can some one please enlighten me as to why Obama is not running on his record?? Why isn't the economy fixed and where the heck are the jobs??

The president can't fix the economy or create jobs without Congress (though, according to cons, gov't can't create jobs at all). For two years, the GOP has been passing abortion legislation in the House, the Senate GOP has been filibustering for four years, and GOP state legislatures have been gutting public sector jobs all along.

The president can't fix the economy or create jobs without Congress (though, according to cons, gov't can't create jobs at all). For two years, the GOP has been passing abortion legislation in the House, the Senate GOP has been filibustering for four years, and GOP state legislatures have been gutting public sector jobs all along.

Working with Congress instead of against it is a huge role of the President and both parties. You can't blame one without the other. Why won't Dems work with the Republicans???

Oh, that's right, the Republicans are supposed to bend, not the Dems. Stoopid me, I need to get more "organized".

Working with Congress instead of against it is a huge role of the President and both parties. You can't blame one without the other. Why won't Dems work with the Republicans???

Oh, that's right, the Republicans are supposed to bend, not the Dems. Stoopid me, I need to get more "organized".

Name one thing republicans have bent on since Obama took office.

When you don't respond, we'll know who was right.

Obama's payroll tax cuts and unemployment extensions. February 17, 2012. So when are the Dems gonna give a little???

When RDD doesn't respond, we'll certainly know who was right.

Last edited:

Obama's payroll tax cuts and unemployment extensions. February 17, 2012. So when are the Dems gonna give a little???

So you're saying that it was the republicans who were against tax cuts for the middle class and had to bend to meet Obamas request to give tax cuts to middle class americans? Is that right? I just want to be clear on what you're saying here.

that's hasn't stopped his nixonian ass from doing other things he wants to do like ass kissing and granting special favors to ilegals. boo fuckin hoo.

So you're saying that it was the republicans who were against tax cuts for the middle class and had to bend to meet Obamas request to give tax cuts to middle class americans? Is that right? I just want to be clear on what you're saying here.

You asked for one instance where the republicans bent, I gave it to you. You forget for the Republicans it's about funding, not about tax cuts to the SS fund and people being dropped from the UE roles.

It is the job of the President and Congress to work together.

Last edited:
Hardly represents Canada, dupes.

Unless of course if he agreed with you. Then you would tell us he is their Official National Spoke Person.

This is very amusing to watch. Obama can't hide anymore. Even thinking people on the left have wised up now. They are all unhitching their Wagons from his Train because they don't want to go down with him.

All but idiots like yourself. You will follow him down in flames, and not learn one damn thing from the experience other than to blame the other side.

Not 2 Months ago I was very Cautious and worried about this Election. The closer we get, the More obvious Obama is making it to everyone one that he has go Nothing, Nothing new, And he Utter lacks the Ability to lead this country Period. In 2 months I have gone from Cautious and worried to Pretty Confident Obama will lose. It's not a lock by any means, But I just don't see him pulling of a swing back to the middle, and repairing this image of utter Failure, and a petty child Like Leader crying about the last occupant and blaming the Minority Party in congress for all his woes.

The great thing is if Romney gets to be president he will be just as bad, if not worse, and you people will never admit you were stupid enough to believe in someone just as bad, if not worse, than obama. We will all be sitting in the gutter while you try and tell us that somehow if we had just never had obama the republicans would have saved us all, and that simply is not true. It is just as stupid to believe Obama is the savior as it is to believe any republican is. So shut the fuck up with the blame game because there is no choice that will be good for us all. Your guys Romney is a fucking weasely scumbag who would sell you for a nickel if it was offered, so please don't try and lie and tell us he is an honest man.

You People?

I hold no illusions about Romney being some Great Leader. However Considering he has vastly more Experience than Obama did. Both At the Executive leadership level, and with Economics. I find it difficult Imagining he could be Worse than Obama.

In the end though I don't think it matters. I don't buy the BS arguments coming from Either side. Bush didn't cause this, Obama didn't Either, Nor Did Clinton. They all played Parts, but the Real Blame should lie with the Republican, and Democrat Congresses over the last few Decades. They caused our Real Problems. The entire Corrupted System is at Fault, and I do not see a way that isn't Bloody it will ever change.

We might as well be Competing in a 1 Handed Clapping Contest. The Only Question left now is how much longer we have.

Last edited:
Can some one please enlighten me as to why Obama is not running on his record?? Why isn't the economy fixed and where the heck are the jobs??

He's trying to. And Romney's running against his made-up record. I'm sure you guys won't watch it, but every time another bullshit ad comes out from Rove and his fucktard cohorts, the Obama camp eviscerates them, thusly:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkLeDyspXtc]Stephanie Cutter: Get the facts on Karl Rove's BS - YouTube[/ame]

Like I said, I know you won't watch it, but the truth does actually exist.

You asked for one instance where the republicans bent, I gave it to you. You forget for the Republicans it's about funding, not about tax cuts to the SS fund and people being dropped from the UE roles.

So what was their stance that they were bending from? Not giving the middle class tax cuts?

So what was their stance that they were bending from? Not giving the middle class tax cuts?

Gawd, you have failed miserably in trying to prove you must be right. Read this s l o w l y so you can understand.............The Republicans wanted to know how this was going to be paid for. Their position was and still is we are broke.

This is a really, really dumb thread.

Just reading this crap has made me a bit less intelligent.

Thanks OP.

New Topics

Forum List

Back