Deleting Files from Desktop ... UGH!

The old adage, 'haste makes waste'. Which is at all odds with the other adage 'he who hesitates is lost'. But back when they were coming up with adages there was no google to compare the two.

When I worked a Metropolitan EMS - About August of the year 1999, there was some discrepancys in my personal email - I think it was "Hotmail" at the time.

I had emails come up missing from my email account, that I did not delete. When I asked the "Computer Guru" about it - A "Surface" guy, he ended the conversation quickly and walked away.

The Metropolitan EMS "IT" ( Computer - internet - intranet ) was manupulating and sabotaging my private emails and reading them.

It was not long after that, a female nurse ( red hair - drove a black Cadillac at the time ) told me she would help me with cardioliogy class. Her and my mother went to a "art class" together. When I showed up at her house for her to enlighten me about cardiology......she was in her pajamas. Me and her at her kitchen table going over EKG strips - we were "Under surveillance". If my memory serves me correct, the "Covert Camera / Video device" was behind the nurse and above her. I think on top the refrigator ( behind the nurse and off of her left shoulder ).....if memory serves me correct.

About June of the year 2001, I was enroute to work from the "Physicans Assistants house" - whom i was dating. In the median of the interstate, as I was driving north - there was an auto accident at about 5:10 PM. EMS was already on scene, and it was an EMS agency outsie the county of the auto accident. I believe the accident was "staged" for me.

Right after I started dating the Physicans Assistant, she sent me flowers to work. Inside Gate One where I received the flowers - the Blonde haired nurse whom I worked with - her husband was a truck driver, and she drove a white ford car - she had dark blonde hair, the Blonde haired nurse was inside Gate One when I got the flowers. She was standing on the west side of the counter, smiling at me. My assessment at that time - was that the Physicans Assistant I was dating, and the Blonde haired nurse I worked with......knew each other ; but I was not supposed to know. The blonde haired nurse knew ahead of time.....I was going to receive the flowers ; is my strong belief.

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back