Delaware has big lead in Delaware Senate race

Castle is not a Republican.

Democrats won't be ruling anything for at least two years.

Really? Wanna explain what he was doing on the Republican primary ticket?

Christine O'Donnell's stunning victory in the Republican Senate primary changes the subject - at least for now - from the troubled national economy to the fractured Republican party. It also puts the seat once held by Vice President Biden back in play for the Democrats, which in turn reduces the odds they will lose control of the Senate.

That's from the Washington Post.

WTF, do you even know anything about current politics?

Sorry about the title guys. It was a loooonnnnggg dayyyyyy...

Please don't miss the Delaware debate. I think it is on CNN tomorrow night and Christine will be there...as long as there isn't a full moon.

2 questions:

1) If The Democrat is killing her (so to speak) in the polls, why are Democrats moving more resources into Delaware?

2) Again if the Democrat is killing her in the polls, why is Obama going there to campaign for him instead of somewhere else where Democrats need help?

2 questions:

1) If The Democrat is killing her (so to speak) in the polls, why are Democrats moving more resources into Delaware?

2) Again if the Democrat is killing her in the polls, why is Obama going there to campaign for him instead of somewhere else where Democrats need help?

Good questions. Their actions aren't at all logical. There are three more polls out today and O'Donnell is getting destroyed.

mtysonhb5.jpg

Both Delaware Senate candidates have genitals.

But Coons's clit is more penis-like and O'Donnell's penis is more clit-like.

Avatar4321, if you are that concerned for Obama, email him, hmmm?

I'm just trying to figure out why they are wasting resources if they have this race in the bag. It just doesn't make sense. Obama can campaign as he pleases.

I'm just trying to figure out why they are wasting resources if they have this race in the bag. It just doesn't make sense. Obama can campaign as he pleases.

Considering that it's for a Senate seat, and the Dems really want to get rid of the gridlock in the Senate, it's not wasting resources.

If this was a House of Representatives race, yeah......then it would be wasting resources.

Remember, we only have 100 Senators.

Maybe trying to create a coat tail effect for others in his party running there.

Maybe an easy stop to somewhere else more important.

TV time as much as anything. I thought he was toast before the economy slipped in 2008. I truly believed that McCain was going to win. And then BHO started talking, and when he starts talking a whole bunch of Americans follow him as if he were a pied piper.

We will see in three weeks minus a day.

Debate is on tonight....should be good for some laughs

I love how the so called Tolerant Liberals get down on her for once messing around with the Wicca Religion.

Well, I'm a Liberal and I could care less about what she did when she was younger....as long as it was legal, and the Wicca Religion is quite legal.

I don't care much that she dabbled in witchcraft. Why? Because I've done some occult studies myself when I was younger.

The stuff I'm worried about is her not paying her taxes, lying about her diploma from Columbia, and the FACT that she's been living off of campaign contributions for the past several years with no job.

If you're gonna have someone to represent you in the Senate, don't you think they should pay their taxes, tell the truth and not embellish their education?

"living off of campaign contributions for the past several years with no job."

Forum List

Back