Delaware has big lead in Delaware Senate race

Poll: Democrat has big lead in Delaware Senate race - Washington Times

But Coons says that he has stabbing pains in this arms and legs at night, as if someone is sticking pins in a voodoo doll. Once a witch...always a witch...

He is a bearded Marxist, he can take it.

By the way, You clearly do not know anything at all about Wicca, they do not use voodoo dolls. If you are going to keep up with Ridicules smears, at least get the facts right.

My mother used to have some very nice white Wicca chairs on the back deck but she gave them to one of my cousins before she died.

poll: Democrat has big lead in delaware senate race - washington times

but coons says that he has stabbing pains in this arms and legs at night, as if someone is sticking pins in a voodoo doll. Once a witch...always a witch...

he is a bearded marxist, he can take it.

By the way, you clearly do not know anything at all about wicca, they do not use voodoo dolls. If you are going to keep up with ridicules smears, at least get the facts right.

my mother used to have some very nice white wicca chairs on the back deck but she gave them to one of my cousins before she died.

lol

But Coons says that he has stabbing pains in this arms and legs at night, as if someone is sticking pins in a voodoo doll. Once a witch...always a witch...

By the way, You clearly do not know anything at all about Wicca, they do not use voodoo dolls. If you are going to keep up with Ridicules smears, at least get the facts right.

Charles, you obviously don't know much about marxism, but if you start getting stabbing pains in your arms and legs, channel stalin.

What's really amazing is that Christine O'Donnell, who is, as the saying goes, too dumb to come,

is really only about the 4th dumbest twunt in Tea Party politics.

Charles, you obviously don't know much about marxism, but if you start getting stabbing pains in your arms and legs, channel stalin.

What are you talking about. Coons wrote in his own words that he thought of himself as a bearded Marxist.

If the Fact that she once messed around with witchcraft as a teenager is relevant, than so is the fact that he wrote he considered himself a Bearded Marxist. After he did that in college not high school.

I of course do not actually think he is a Marxist, any more than she is a witch. But as long as people on the left keep making cracks about her flirtation with Wicca I will keep reminding people that Coons once called him self a Marxist.

Last edited:
Fail title. But yeah, he can thank the Tea Party for this one. If it hadn't been for them, he woulda gotten his ass kicked in the general.

The toll booth known as Delaware is getting a new Senator in a few weeks. He or she will not be a RINO. That is a good thing...........

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
The toll booth known as Delaware is getting a new Senator in a few weeks. He or she will not be a RINO. That is a good thing...........

No shit........not gonna be anything even close to a RINO because it's going to be a Democrat.

Coons leads 58 to 33 right now. Know what's even worse? If Castle had won, he'd have the polls reversed as he would lead Coons 58 to 30.

Teabaggers are gonna tear apart the GOP and give this country over to permanent Democrat rule.

Know what would be even funnier? To see Obama not be a lame duck for the next two years.

I kinda hope that the Dems keep their hold on the Congress. Matter of fact, I wish for it!

He better be careful he doesn't turn into a newt.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH1vdQJM4cw"]ooh hoo[/ame]

Forum List

Back