deje vu all over again

did we ever discuss the class action suits that are being brought to court after last years fiasco where the dams were kept at full capacity because of scaremongering about everlasting drought when they should have been used to mitigate the oncoming flood?

LOL. They and there lawyers will be thrown out of court.

Are we going to listen to warmers whine about every natural disaster from now on? I didn't cause it rocky and neither did my neighbors or my Country for that matter so leave us the fuk alone and go to China and whine about their decadence.

Whitey, how many times did your mother drop you on your head?:cuckoo:

Old Rock how many laboratory experiment can you produce that show "wider swings with an overall warming trend"? Is it still: none?

did we ever discuss the class action suits that are being brought to court after last years fiasco where the dams were kept at full capacity because of scaremongering about everlasting drought when they should have been used to mitigate the oncoming flood?

mebbe so, but should the Aussies at least learn from their mistake? they kept the dam at full capacity even though they knew a heavy rainfall was coming, mostly because of the scaremongering of perpetual drought caused by AGW. the experts were wrong (again) about that werent they?

closer to home, the environmentalists quashed the efforts to reform the levies around New Orleans before Katrina by political means even though there was a clear and present danger as was specifically pointed out by the National Geographic article that predicted almost the exact same scenario for a hurricane hitting NOLA as what occured. who's fault?

windfarms mince birds at a fantasic rate. twenty years from now the experts will be saying that they didnt realize the bird populations would be badly impacted and that it was unforseen that windmills would be so unreliable, expensive and ugly. solar power is the same except for the birds. biofuels hurt the poor, how many acres a year to run an ordinary car? your solutions arent solutions

Ian, what the Aussies did could not have had anything to do with the fact that the continent had just experianced a series of drought years, could it? And Austalia is also a bit bigger than, say, New Jersey or Rhode Island. In fact, even bigger than Texas. It is very possible for there to be flooding in Queensland while Western Australia is in intense drought.

As an example, you might remember that last summer while Texas was in intense drought, the states along the Missouri and Mississippi had a flood that lasted from March to September.

'Nuff said! :cool:

Yep. Your wizards predicted droughts. Instead Australia is suffering from flooding. That's all that needs to be said about the AGW abracadabra. The parts you highlights are just their bogus opinions, not facts. Their credibility is zero.

The article says "future droughts". Jumping the gun a little, aren't you?

How stupid are you? They obviously meant "from here on." They didn't mean massive flooding was just around the corner.

Update: Number of lab experiments showing "wider swings and overall warming" is still 0

You can't have it both ways Rocky. Any time I bring up anomolus weather that disproves your point you say that one event is not climate. When you do the exact same thing, it is proof of your assertion.

Either both events counts as proof of your assertion, or neither does. And since we seem to have more proofs against than for, your assertion is bogus.

This is the second straight year of major flooding. It comes after the government’s appointed so-called climate experts had projected increased semi--permanent drought was the problem to prepare for not flooding. See their report:

Excerpt from FUTURE DROUGHTS AND IMPLICATIONS FOR GOVERNMENTS

Global warming is a reality that is with us today. We can expect that the impact of drought in Australia will get worse as global warming accelerates. CSIRO (2001) has projected increases in Australian temperatures of between 1C and 6C by 2070, much greater than the increases over the last 50 years. These temperature increases would lead to even greater evaporation and water stress during future droughts, much worse than in 2002. CSIRO (2001) has projected up to a 45% decrease in stream flow in the Murray-Darling Basin by 2070. Climate models have projected a marked increase in the frequency of extreme droughts under global warming conditions (IPCC, 2001). From WWF report authored by alarmist professor Karoly.

'Nuff said! :cool:

Wow, do you have any idea how dumb you look right at this moment? No, I bet you don't.

Ohhhh, I doubt that.

Are we going to listen to warmers whine about every natural disaster from now on? I didn't cause it rocky and neither did my neighbors or my Country for that matter so leave us the fuk alone and go to China and whine about their decadence.

Whitey, how many times did your mother drop you on your head?:cuckoo:

About half the number of times your mother dropped you.

Forum List

Back