Deja vu all over again

LOL. Well, I think that we should use some clips of Governor Romney explaining the advantages of his health care plan for Massechusetts. And then his critisisms of the present federal health care program. And of his endorsements of efforts to alleviete global warming emissions as Governor, and his denial of the same as a candidate.

Oh, I LOVE his latest announcement.

Mitt Romney: Insurance companies should be allowed to deny coverage for pre-existing conditions - NY Daily News

What's funny is people like you want to control what people do and eat BECAUSE of health care costs. If you do that ban Homos since they have AIDS and alot of STDs. Didnt think you would.

LOL. Well, I think that we should use some clips of Governor Romney explaining the advantages of his health care plan for Massechusetts. And then his critisisms of the present federal health care program. And of his endorsements of efforts to alleviete global warming emissions as Governor, and his denial of the same as a candidate.

Do it. It was one of the qualms many of us had about Romney in the first place. On the other hand, there ARE significant differences. Major, among those differences, is this one:

STATEs can try experimental policies and programs that the FEDERAL Government may not have the right to try.

Nice kick in the nuts if you ask me. They just played the old turnabout-is-fair-play game on the hapless incumbent and likely saved a bundle in costs to develop the TV spot. Clever, sort of the way smart business guys like to operate. Anyone who thinks that way knows in the end it's the message delivered, not the ad's format that counts.

Anyway, I'm filing this one under "boyhood bully, dog torture, etc."

Oh, I LOVE his latest announcement.

Mitt Romney: Insurance companies should be allowed to deny coverage for pre-existing conditions - NY Daily News

Insurance companies have always been able to deny coverage for pre-existing conditions.

If you want to force them to start insuring pre-existing conditions, then the outlays insurance companies have to make will rise dramatically.

The only reason that part of the ACA is in there is because the dramatic rise in cost to the insurance companies was offset by the federal mandate.

If the mandate is found to be unconstitutional, and the insurance companies are still forced to cover pre-existing conditions, then those outlays will be passed on to their customers, which means everyone's insurance bills are going to skyrocket.

Understand?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back