Dehumanization of the Left

Do you remember anything about it the first 12 weeks you were alive?

Hey if women are ok with banning abortion I’ll live with it.

And if the people who typically get abortions don’t vote then they will learn voting or not voting has consequences

No, I am sure we all don't remember in the first 12 weeks we were born. But nonetheless, it is a human being. The brain is still young at that stage and is just learning to do remarkable things - you start to have feelings in the first 4 or 6 weeks.

I understand somewhat the ramifications of Abortion. Yes, it is a woman's body, and she is responsible for whatever happens to her. But aborting what she could have given up for adoption, to me - she is giving that life something you can't simply take away.
I am adopted. I could have easily been aborted by my mother during the Vietnam War. But she wanted me to be someone when I grew up. She wanted me to enjoy a life you can only get once.
When a mother aborts a baby (for whatever reason), it's almost like telling that baby - or life - "You don't deserve to live. You don't deserve to be the next mayor of your city. You don't enjoy to take walks in the park or play."
Just m personal opinion.

Either through birth defects or lack of use, they do not have the frontal cortex capacity of the average person.

I cannot imagine any woman that goes through this, especially when she finds her baby has birth defects of some kind. Nor do I try to "play God" with Science - especially with a woman's body.
To me, I understand if a woman wants to get rid of her baby because, she is afraid she will get caught maybe by her parents, or she was screwing someone else, and didn't want her boyfriend/husband to find out. But that doesn't make it right. She could have easily put the child up for Adoption. It doesn't cost anything. It does when you adopt someone. I know - I am adopted myself.

Personally, I just think the left comes up with absurd excuses and reasons to clog up the courts. But that's just me.

Forum List

Back