Degenerate's Tax the Rich Fixation

We know already. You want a group to come wipe your ass when you're done taking a shit. There is nothing a statist doesnt want the government to do. Nothing. They love the government as an authority figure. They want to be protected, coddled/swaddled and given an allowance.
Gettin' a little nervous, huh???

It's.....

543.gif

....KARMA TIME!!!

We know already. You want a group to come wipe your ass when you're done taking a shit. There is nothing a statist doesnt want the government to do. Nothing. They love the government as an authority figure. They want to be protected, coddled/swaddled and given an allowance.
Gettin' a little nervous, huh???

It's.....

543.gif

....KARMA TIME!!!

SOmeone give this turd a coloring book and a fresh crayon set.

You don't want only the minimum. Don't include me in that.

So if you don't get your way you shouldn't have to pay taxes?

Where did I say I shouldn't have to pay taxes?

I said I shouldn't get my taxes increased when others don't.
I said no one with an income should be exempt from the income tax

So you see I am all for people paying their taxes just not for me paying their taxes for them

You're asking someone to pay for something they did not ask for and do not want. And you love it!

So if you don't get your way you shouldn't have to pay taxes?

So you see I am all for people paying their taxes just not for me paying their taxes for them

Why do you think you shouldn't have to pay for a tax increase if the increase isn't on your terms?

Last edited:
Clearly then the wealthy's taxes must go up even more than Obama is proposing.

How about 100%?

If we place a 100% tax on the wealthiest 1% of Americans, will that pay off the national debt?

No? Well, it will at least cover the deficit, right?

No?

Then what the fuck will it do? Oh, let the jealous fucks waging class warfare feel like they're getting "revenge!"

How about 100%?

If we place a 100% tax on the wealthiest 1% of Americans, will that pay off the national debt?

No?

Then what the fuck will it do? Oh, let the jealous fucks waging class warfare feel like they're getting "revenge!"

100% is too much; also 35% is too little. Ergo why every Progressive I know of is advocating something in between.

Why do you think you shouldn't have to pay for a tax increase if the increase isn't on your terms?

I would not care if everyone's taxes were increased by letting the Bush tax cuts expire. After all if the bush tax cuts were so terrible we should just do away with them completely right?

Last edited:
I would not care if everyone's taxes were increased by letting the Bush tax cuts expire.

Even if it would slide us into another recession?

You can't have it both ways. Either the tax cuts were the cause of our current predicament or they weren't

If the government needs revenue that badly then shouldn't everyone pay their "fair share"

You see you can't say those that already pay 80% of income taxes do not pay their "fair share" when 50% pay no income taxes.

I thought we were all supposed to be in this together shared sacrifice and all that.

Last edited:

How about 100%?

No?

100% is too much; also 35% is too little. Ergo why every Progressive I know of is advocating something in between.

35% is too much. Why should people have to work 1/3 of the year just to pay off the federal government?

Why is 100% too much? Look, you want to punish people for being more successful than you; so why stop at 50% or 60%? Make it clear that success will NOT be tolerated in this country. If you're an innovator and a job creator, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, you're not welcome here.

You of the left have spoken, we get it.

Last edited:
Even if it would slide us into another recession?

You can't have it both ways. Either the tax cuts were the cause of our current predicament or they weren't

The tax cuts caused our deficit to be bigger.

If the government needs revenue that badly then shouldn't everyone pay their "fair share"
It doesn't need to close the deficit immediately. Good thing, too, because if it did the economy would suffer tremendously.

You see you can't say those that already pay 80% of income taxes do not pay their "fair share" when 50% pay no income taxes.

I thought we were all supposed to be in this together shared sacrifice and all that.

I didn't say anything about fair shares.

Forum List

Back