Defund Planned Parenthood You Say? Not So fast!

Planned Parenthood is a private organization and is not any more entitled to public tax dollars than any other private business.

Der......der......der....life is sooooooo simple! All issues can be boiled down to whether or not I think the government should be involved.....der...der.

Grow up. This shit is complex and requires that people approach it with complex solutions. This schtick of yours is boring.

Full grown here. The genius of our nation was the recognition that there should be Constitutional limits on the government's power to bully individuals.

Yeah. I wouldn't want to be bullied into a healthier citizenry. Sounds horrible.

You might be bullied into a 'health' that you don't want all. Ever read The Handmaid's Tale?

Nah. We have representative govt here. It's gonna be OK. Look around. Single payer works better.

Planned Parenthood is a private organization and is not any more entitled to public tax dollars than any other private business.

Der......der......der....life is sooooooo simple! All issues can be boiled down to whether or not I think the government should be involved.....der...der.

Grow up. This shit is complex and requires that people approach it with complex solutions. This schtick of yours is boring.

Full grown here. The genius of our nation was the recognition that there should be Constitutional limits on the government's power to bully individuals.

Yeah. I wouldn't want to be bullied into a healthier citizenry. Sounds horrible.

You might be bullied into a 'health' that you don't want all. Ever read The Handmaid's Tale?

Nah. We have representative govt here. It's gonna be OK. Look around. Single payer works better.

All hail Trump? What else do you want him in charge of?

You are handing him the power by opposing the better solution. You give him what he wants.

You are handing him the power by opposing the better solution. You give him what he wants.

What else do you want him in charge of?

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Yeah, the government has been real representative of the people hasn't it

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Yeah, the government has been real representative of the people hasn't it

I wonder how far down that hole they're willing to go?

Forum List

Back