"Defund" Obamacare?

I don't care who cares about my opinion. That's called independent thinking.

What I do care about are the workings of democracy. The source of our freedom.

If I am wrong in my predictions, democracy will also lose because it will be shown that advertising, propaganda, will have overtaken and passed critical thinking among the electorate. A loss for everyone on earth.

No, that is not independent thinking. You've turned your back on all the fact placed before you and have no rational for your current positions. You hold them like some hold their bible "Obama said, you believe, and that settles it".

I think the election and re-election of our Affirmative Action Failure In Chief is a good support to your last paragraph.

I'm supposed to heed the opinion of someone demonstrably not an independent thinker on what independent thinking is?

How dumb would I be if I did that?

You have nothing to support the premise in your first question.

The second should be reworded.

No, that is not independent thinking. You've turned your back on all the fact placed before you and have no rational for your current positions. You hold them like some hold their bible "Obama said, you believe, and that settles it".

I think the election and re-election of our Affirmative Action Failure In Chief is a good support to your last paragraph.

I'm supposed to heed the opinion of someone demonstrably not an independent thinker on what independent thinking is?

I have numerous posts of yours repeating Fox Opinions propaganda.

Like that there are 50M people being denied health insurance by Obamacare.

Then you should have no problem bringing that one forward and showing me that I used it in support of such an assertion.

That or be discredited....again.

Then you should have no problem bringing that one forward and showing me that I used it in support of such an assertion.

Do your own research.

You must have not read where I said that your opinion about anything, like being "discredited", means nothing to me.

Have at whatever floats your boat.

Do your own research.

You must have not read where I said that your opinion about anything, like being "discredited", means nothing to me.

IOW...you don't have it.

You make stuff up and call yourself a "thinker". Dreamer would be the better term.

That or liar.

Let me know when you are ready to stop preaching bullshyt and start debating.

Do your own research.

IOW...you don't have it.

You make stuff up and call yourself a "thinker". Dreamer would be the better term.

That or liar.

Let me know when you want to debate. Any topic.

Do your own research.

IOW...you don't have it.

That or liar.

Let me know when you want to debate. Any topic.

Stay right by your computer....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Stay right by your computer....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm behind my computer when I have time.

Next time you're there, go to google and look up debate and logic. It's gonna help you crawl out of the credibility hole.

Have a day.

I haven't met anyone here capable of debate. To debate you have to start with the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Your one source only supplies truth favorable to their agenda. So that's all that you know.

Forum List

Back