Defund NPR campain

Say, maybe you could get that fuckhead from Breitphart.com to help create some lying bullshit propaganda (you know some selectively cut video clips that makes it look like NPR worships the devil) that all the connies would buy into too?

Personally I think the FCC should revoke the Faux News license to broadcast.

Say, maybe you could get that fuckhead from Breitphart.com to help create some lying bullshit propaganda (you know some selectively cut video clips that makes it look like NPR worships the devil) that all the connies would buy into too?

Geeeze yeah, I think we should at least pull the public money from that ol' Faux News. :cuckoo:

Neither of what you cite are TAXPAYER FUNDED are they? NPR is.

Yea, we should also get rid of that pesky 'free speech' thing in the Constitution, huh?

The best thing - in fact, possibly the only decent thing about Fox News - is that they piss the fuck out of the left. For that, they get my support.

Clearly, the difference between a public funded enterprise and a private corporation escapes you. Are you always stupid?

Actually just make them remove news from the title as false advertising.

Why do the right fear PBS/NPR so much?

I gave them $1,000 recently.

Their actual news is far less sensationalized and biased with more comprehensive coverage than any netowrk news.
And the PBS Nightly news and nightly business report is mostly conservative slanted.

Oh, so cable news Fox has an FCC broadcast license, huh?

Well, don't just sit there. Get up a petition and get the damn thing yanked. And don't you and your fellow petitioners take no for an answer!!!

Their actual news is far less sensationalized and biased with more comprehensive coverage than any netowrk news.
And the PBS Nightly news and nightly business report is mostly conservative slanted.

Make them? Really Gracie?

Funny how MSNBC is the only one without "news" in their title. :lol:

I don't think any one 'fears' PBS.... we just don't think we should fund shit when it is clearly promoting a political agenda. You want to pay for it, great. I don't want to. You should respect my right not to fund liberal media.

Of course you do. You're afraid of differing views.
'
Precisely why the right so fears PBS.

but then I suppose many love to be controlled by the corporate controlled media.

Hey stupid, would you want your tax dollars fundng an organization like Fox News?

I didn't think so.

Ohh I figure the broadcast networks get tax funding somehow. Like the digital tuner box $40 coupons?
Other tax breaks, etc. They likely total far more than is given to PBS/NPR.

If NPR provided a valuable service, it wouldn't need government funding.

Given the plethora of news sources available in print, on radio, broadcast TV, cable TV, and the internets, NPR no longer has a valid purpose.

Last edited:

Of course you do. You're afraid of differing views.
'
Precisely why the right so fears PBS.

but then I suppose many love to be controlled by the corporate controlled media.

So left-wing programming partially funded with taxpayers money is 'leveling' the field for Statists?

We don't fear PBS...it has outlived it's genesis LONG AGO. It has become partisan. And is now being used as a weapon by the left for propaganda aimed at the perpetually stupid...

The right doesn't fear NPR, they just object to being forced to fund leftist propaganda. What escapes you is that the right would object to public funding for the Rush Limbaugh Show too.

The right doesn't fear NPR, they just object to being forced to fund leftist propaganda. What escapes you is that the right would object to public funding for the Rush Limbaugh Show too.

I object to funding the wars.
We have already cut of the right wing tax dollars funding NPR/PBS it has been cut by more than 1/2 since the 80's. So now you are wanting the left's tax dollars cut off too?

Forum List

Back