Deflate-gate? Report: Patriots being investigated for using deflated footballs

three farts in a row from the belicheat/brady worshippers.^

:9::9::9::up:

Troll bitch, have you figured out which is your favorite NL Cubs? Pirate? Is it another team?

You still sucking Kroenke's dick? That's right bitchboy preDICKed the Lambs in LA in 2015. How is that going troll bitch, you fucking liar.

You figured out how to spell the NFL Commissioner's name yet? :lmao:

Back to the little bitches "someone farted" you still stuck on that? No imagination?

Seattle won't lose a game in 2015! :lmao: keep crying about that one. Of course the fucking league is rigged according to you, so how the fuck can anyone cheat, dumb shit. 911 fuck job.

So angry....

You mad bro? You mad that your beloved Tommy got busted? Should have been banned for life.

Yep poopers mad his hero has been exposed.lol

ifonly.jpg

Troll bitch, have you figured out which is your favorite NL Cubs? Pirate? Is it another team?

You still sucking Kroenke's dick? That's right bitchboy preDICKed the Lambs in LA in 2015. How is that going troll bitch, you fucking liar.

Back to the little bitches "someone farted" you still stuck on that? No imagination?

Seattle won't lose a game in 2015! :lmao: keep crying about that one. Of course the fucking league is rigged according to you, so how the fuck can anyone cheat, dumb shit. 911 fuck job.

So angry....

You mad bro? You mad that your beloved Tommy got busted? Should have been banned for life.

Answer the question 911 fuck job, if the league is rigged as you claim how can anyone cheat? :lmao:

So angry....

Answer the question 911 fuck job, if the league is rigged as you claim how can anyone cheat? :lmao:

I don't know why you even bother. It's like trying to converse with a retarded animal.

So angry....

I don't know why you even bother. It's like trying to converse with a retarded animal.

He kept going after me, even after I stopped posting anything at or about him. Then this week he stepped it up. I have him on ignore this morning and he is the only one I have ever put on ignore. After every post I see from him, I am going to reply to him. If 911 fuck job wants to play games, then I'm all for exposing him for the liar he is.

Please don't insult retarded animals by comparing him to them, he isn't that smart.

Last edited:

So angry....

He kept going after me, even after I stopped posting anything at or about him. Then this week he stepped it up. I have him on ignore this morning and he is the only one I have ever put on ignore. After every post I see from him, I am going to reply to him. If 911 fuck job wants to play games, then I'm all for exposing him for the liar he is.

Please don't insult retarded animals by comparing him to them, he isn't that smart.

Lol. :lol: I apologize to all the retarded animals out there.

Okay then, if you insist.

Here is my take...it was alleged that the balls were deflated during the first half of the Colts games..my question is were the balls deflated in the prior 16 games? Where did the Colts get their information they give to the refs that Brady was using deflated balls unless they had information about prior games?
Why were the ball boys hidden from the investigation and why were they suspended afterward if something wasn't happening with the balls? Did the ball boys get off with only getting fired after giving information about who gave them the go ahead to deflate the balls?
Why did Brady refuse to give up his cell phone and texts?

Now the penalties..I can understand the penalties but will they stick? One million fine...in pro football that chicken feed.
1st round next year and 4th round the year after...if the rules were broken, I am okay with that.
4 game suspension...a joke. Name me a top tier player who's suspension hasn't been reduced after whining to the commissioner during the hearings. For example Rice and AP. The enforcing of policies of the NFL are a joke. The suspension will be reduced for the 'good' of the game...meaning... lost revenue will not be tolerated.

Name me a top tier player who's suspension hasn't been reduced after whining to the commissioner during the hearings. For example Rice and AP.

Rice's indefinite suspension was reversed in adjudication, not by the league. If Rice had been suspended in definitely from the outset, there would have been no reduction later. Brady and Belichick should have been banned for life too.

Here is my take...it was alleged that the balls were deflated during the first half of the Colts games..my question is were the balls deflated in the prior 16 games? Where did the Colts get their information they give to the refs that Brady was using deflated balls unless they had information about prior games?
Why were the ball boys hidden from the investigation and why were they suspended afterward if something wasn't happening with the balls? Did the ball boys get off with only getting fired after giving information about who gave them the go ahead to deflate the balls?
Why did Brady refuse to give up his cell phone and texts?

Now the penalties..I can understand the penalties but will they stick? One million fine...in pro football that chicken feed.
1st round next year and 4th round the year after...if the rules were broken, I am okay with that.
4 game suspension...a joke. Name me a top tier player who's suspension hasn't been reduced after whining to the commissioner during the hearings. For example Rice and AP. The enforcing of policies of the NFL are a joke. The suspension will be reduced for the 'good' of the game...meaning... lost revenue will not be tolerated.

sad but true that the suspension will be reduced.the cheatriots as i have said a million times are the rich spoiled brats of the NFL and get special treatment other teams do not because Goodel has his head up Krafts ass.Kraft has power and influence.some other team that did this like cleveland or baltimore for example,their coach and QB would get suspended for an entire season.

what happened to sean peyton in bountygate? he got suspended an entire season when there was far less evidence against him than there was for belicheat in spygate.you do what belicheat does in college,they kick you out of the program.that is why the NFL is a complete joke

a mere slap on the wrist for the cheats as always just as the first round pick the cheats lose for bountygate was a mere slap on the wrist for belicheat.

oh and since you are new joining the party,the ravens alerted the colts to the deflated balls.as i have said a thousand times,it wasnt a factor in the AFC game against the colts but any thinking person can see it WAS a factor the previous week against the ravens in a close game.anyone who says otherwise is fooling themselves because that is just plain asinine thinking especially with their history and the fact brady outright lied.

this is a scandal that rivals the black sox scandal whether you want to believe it or not. that is an uncomfortable truth for many around here which is why they are taking this way to serious and going into meltdown mode over pesky little facts they cannot get around.lol

Last edited:
Name me a top tier player who's suspension hasn't been reduced after whining to the commissioner during the hearings. For example Rice and AP.

Rice's indefinite suspension was reversed in adjudication, not by the league. If Rice had been suspended in definitely from the outset, there would have been no reduction later. Brady and Belichick should have been banned for life too.

and anybody who says otherwise and keep defending these liars and cheats,should be ashamed to look themselves in the mirror when saying its no big deal because for the NFL not to do that,that just sends the message to kids,that its okay to lie and cheat in the NFL.

its too bad the discussion on these two threads ended,many people besides alex such as huggy,nutz,jim h,dot com,blue phantom,freewill,swim expert and anathema ALL posted some really great informative stuff on these two threads that took old fartstyle to school and gave him a major ass beating.:biggrin:

New Topics

Forum List

Back