Definition

wade said:
I understand that argument Comrade, I simply do not believe it will prove true. I believe in the end, their pocketbooks will dictate their actions. If they are recieving, lets say, $150 a month and for every Israeli killed they loose $2 and for every Israeli wounded they loose $1 per month for a year, those $'s going to the families of the victims, they will protect their own self interest and turn in suspected terrorists before they act. Even if only 30% of the Palastinians do so, that would be enough.

I'm suggesting that THIS IS HOW WE CAN MAKE THEM CHANGE! The stick has not worked, but the carrot will.

Wade.

This idea is f'in moronic.

"How do you guys and girls define what is anti-american or anti-usa?"

I define it as "United States Supreme Court", "John Kerry", "A.C.L.U.".

Merlin said:

Damn good start ,Merlin.
welcome to the board !

Merlin said:

i afraid to ask what does it mean to be american according to you. welcome to the board

dilloduck said:
Damn good start ,Merlin.
welcome to the board !
Why is it good start, am i missing something here. I thought freedom of choice, expression and religion is one of the core standarts for being american

drac said:
Why is it good start, am i missing something here. I thought freedom of choice, expression and religion is one of the core standarts for being american

Not to the new conservatives. They believe in blind obediance and servatude to your betters. Keep your mouth shut if you want a share of the plunder!

wade said:
Not to the new conservatives. They believe in blind obediance and servatude to your betters. Keep your mouth shut if you want a share of the plunder!

If this is all you know about conservatives you had better to some studying before you come up with another absurd answer like that. :sausage:

dilloduck said:
If this is all you know about conservatives you had better to some studying before you come up with another absurd answer like that. :sausage:
yes, but what is your answer to my question

Thanks for the welcome. I really don't want to start anything here, but here is my answer to your question Drac. Freedom of choice: That one is being taken away from us more and more each and every day. Freedom of religion: That one is almost gone. Expression: The only way we have left is forums like this one. I have written letters to the editor in major newspapers that won't even publish my very polite letters because they may not adhere to their agenda. I'm old enough to remember a lot of freedoms that the younger generations only dreams of or have heard about and don't believe. The problem is, once they're gone, they'er gone forever.

wade said:
come on, how is labeling someone helps any sort of understanding?

just couse i call you "liberal" or "compassionate conservative" does not mean you have a bad idea. i hate labeling unless it is a joke.

Merlin said:
Thanks for the welcome. I really don't want to start anything here, but here is my answer to your question Drac. Freedom of choice: That one is being taken away from us more and more each and every day. Freedom of religion: That one is almost gone. Expression: The only way we have left is forums like this one. I have written letters to the editor in major newspapers that won't even publish my very polite letters because they may not adhere to their agenda. I'm old enough to remember a lot of freedoms that the younger generations only dreams of or have heard about and don't believe. The problem is, once they're gone, they'er gone forever.
yet you seems to think that institutes what defend them are anti-american, did i miss something?

Forum List

Back