Defining treason

Discussion in 'Congress' started by Flanders, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Flanders

Flanders ARCHCONSERVATIVE

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,570
    Early in Clinton’s first term he was responsible for, and probably ordered, the slaughter in Waco, Texas. He certainly approved of it after the fact because no one in the government was ever punished for it; that is no one except federal employees and innocent children who died in the Oklahoma City bombing:

Clinton also used NATO to bomb Christians in the former Yugoslavia; Christians who never did anything to the American people, nor were they ever a threat to this country. His presidency went downhill from there, yet he was elected to a second term. In 1998 he was impeached but the Senate made a mockery of the trial and he remained in office. If there is one lesson government-watchers and campaign mavens can learn from Clinton it is this: A substantial portion of the American people yearn to be governed by the foulest of human beings.

Parenthetically, nobody, including me, wants to be governed by a dirty little moralist, but that is exactly what the country gets with maggots like Clinton and Hussein. They are not the opposite of Supreme Deity priests as liberals apparently believe. Their sick morality is just as tyrannical as any ever implemented by priesthoods throughout history. Their disease is so advanced they truly believe they are compassionate humanitarians. They believe this in spite of the brutality and bloodshed that attaches to them like a shadow.

In today’s column former Congressman Tom Tancredo states the obvious:

Mr. Tancredo is partially correct. A large number of Americans would impeach Hussein in a flash, while his supporters will never agree to impeaching him, or any president for that matter. There are but two ways to impeach a president; 1) Congress must do it; 2) Violent revolution.

1. Congress will never impeach a Democrat traitor. They were ready to impeach Richard Nixon for getting caught engaging in dirty tricks, but no Congress will ever impeach a president for treason —— never —— not in a million years.

2. The American people will not turn to revolution so long as a president can be voted out of office. Traitors have been counting on that flaw in the American system since 1945. Traitors know that policies are not voted out of office. Business As Usual proves it in election after election, while impeaching a president for treason stands a good chance of impeaching his policies, too.

Tom Tancredo asks the most penetrating question of all:

The answer is simple. It cannot be treason when the enemy is the United Nations. To name Iran an enemy of the United States names the United Nations as well.

Put Tancredo’s question aside and ask yourself this: Would Hussein and Bill Clinton be guilty of treason for making deals with the enemy if America was not a member of the United Nations?

In addition, naming the Muslim Brotherhood admits that fomenting the Arab Spring was treason from the outset. Note that those countries the Arab Spring handed to the Muslim Brotherhood are already member states in the United Nations. If those countries were not full-blown enemies before, they sure as hell are enemies now. Intended consequences: UN-loving Democrat traitors can betray the country openly with Muslim Brotherhood governments without fear of being charged with treason.

Finally, should Hussein somehow manage to get a second term there is not a chance he will be impeached or removed from office. The best Americans can hope for is that Hussein will be impeached and found guilty in a Senate trial after he leaves office.

Here’s the link to T. T.’s piece:

2. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    The Founders defined treason:

Article Three of the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    Tim McVeigh is all yours guys.

When you lose this election one of your nutters will hurt others or at least try to.

I hope we catch them before they hurt people like McVeigh did and I wish we would let them speak their minds to the American people.

Once that happened the current republican party we have would die the death it needs to die.

Then maybe the republican party could once again become an honorable party.

4. Jimmy_Jam

Jimmy_Jam Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +136
    So, let me get your logic straight. The Republican Party would have to die in order to regain it's honor? So, we would have an honorable but dead Republican Party, and the U.S. would be left with only one party, the Democratic Party? Am I understanding you correctly?

5. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    The Reagan Administration dealt weapons with an avowed enemy of the USA.
    And Bush I pardoned all involved even if not yet charged with anything.
    Which incidently included himself.

And the only indicted person became the darling boy of right wing moral majority types.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 4
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
  6. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    Logic, rational thought, honor and truth are foreign concepts to TruthMocker. True story.

7. Jimmy_Jam

Jimmy_Jam Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +136
    Perhaps. I haven't been around long enough to draw any conclusions that regard. I'll let him/her answer if he/she is willing, but I appreciate your input.

8. regent

regent Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,759
    The House has a Republican majority and could vote to impeach Obama as soon as they drew up some charges of high crimes.

9. Flanders

Flanders ARCHCONSERVATIVE

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,570
    To California Girl: Perhaps I should have said “Redefining treason.” US membership in the UN invalidates the definition in the Constitution. Here’s how it was done:

In addition to the United States International Organizations Immunities Act of 1945, the sneaks who got this country into the UN knew what they were doing when they designed a foundation that was a masterpiece of betrayal. A foundation that would withstand every challenge when their descendants carried on. Treason became legal the minute the US became a member of an underhanded organization that was, and is, determined to tear down America. Membership in the UN meant that no American official betraying this country on the UN’s behalf could be prosecuted for treason. Only lawyers could design something like that.

To Truthmatters: Had there been no massacre in Waco there would have been no Oklahoma City bombing. I have no more use for McVeigh than I have for Bill Clinton. On the other hand, you reject McVeigh while embracing Clinton.

Live up to your screen name and face the truth. It is your party that turned this country into a culture of death.

To Jimmy_Jam: Truthmatters does not want to kill the Republican party. He wants to kill Republicans who disagree with him.

To uscitizen: President Reagan protected the country when he fought the spread of communism in our hemisphere. He was absolutely correct in the Iran-Contra Affair in spite of Communist-protection legislation, better-known as the Boland Amendment. Democrats do what they do for communism and the United Nations.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
  10. Jimmy_Jam

Jimmy_Jam Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +136
    Noted. I naturally question anybody who would include the word "truth" in their moniker anyway. It's like somebody calling themselves "I_Never_Lie." It's a blowhard move that just begs to be scrutinized.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1