Defining the Swamp:GOP Senator: I’d rather see a Democrat win than Roy Moore

After seeing how Congress has been hobbling President Trump, I'm sure it's full of Deep State puppets, both Dems and RINOs. The people who are supposed to serve their country, have been actually serving its worst enemies [Deep State] and their pockets. Shame.
If only trump had the GOP in control of all three branches of government.

Just crazy that someone would put party aside and not want a child molester to be elected. What is the country coming to when something like feeling up children could keep you from being in the Senate?

These people have no sense of priorities...party rules...nothing is more important than the party...not even 14 year old girls...unless you are hitting on them then they are vital.

No evidence. Only accusations from supposed incidents from 40 years ago. On the other hand all of those wanting Moore to leave the race and give it to the Dems have their own problems with all the sexual harassment cases currently being investigated on Capitol Hill.

Those holier than thou sons of bitches are giving their counterparts the benefit of the doubt which they are not giving Moore.
And what sexual harassment cases are those and how are they connected to those wanting Moore to leave the race? (See what you did there?)

This says it all. Glad to see this son of a bitch is getting the hell out of dodge. Others need to be shown the door as well.

The hypocrisy of the RINO's never ceases to amaze me.

They had no problem playing footsies for decades with Ted "I'm a waaaaaaaaaay better swimmer than my date" Kennedy. But won't give a conservative Republican the old innocent until proven guilty time of day.

Fuck Flake and everyone like him.

“If the choice is between Roy Moore and a Democrat, if I were in Alabama I’d vote for the Democrat,” the Arizona senator, who recently announced he would not seek reelection, said Monday."

https://nypost.com/2017/11/13/gop-senator-id-rather-see-a-democrat-win-than-roy-moore/

Party over decency. Party over morality. Party over country. That’s how Trump ended up as President.

This says it all. Glad to see this son of a bitch is getting the hell out of dodge. Others need to be shown the door as well.

They had no problem playing footsies for decades with Ted "I'm a waaaaaaaaaay better swimmer than my date" Kennedy. But won't give a conservative Republican the old innocent until proven guilty time of day.

“If the choice is between Roy Moore and a Democrat, if I were in Alabama I’d vote for the Democrat,” the Arizona senator, who recently announced he would not seek reelection, said Monday."

https://nypost.com/2017/11/13/gop-senator-id-rather-see-a-democrat-win-than-roy-moore/

Jeff Flake is right. You elect Roy Moore there won't be a Republican held seat left in 2018, 2020 & beyond. This would destroy the entire Republican party--if they're electing child predators.

So vote for Roy Moore at your peril. I hope you do elect Roy Moore. There would be nothing better than to watch the extreme right wing of the Republican party burn in hell over it. You people are way too stupid to be involved in politics.

daffy+duck+stupid+people+and+aliens.jpg

Are you nuts? The sex scandals are just really now breaking on Capitol Hill and it involves both R & D perverts.
Keep us informed on that. Sounds like a good thing.

After seeing how Congress has been hobbling President Trump, I'm sure it's full of Deep State puppets, both Dems and RINOs. The people who are supposed to serve their country, have been actually serving its worst enemies [Deep State] and their pockets. Shame.

We got RINOS and Deep State and Congress all in one post. The tin foil hat brigade trifecta!

There is no Deep State except in your fevered imagination.

RINOS are the only wing of the Republican Party which is semi-sane or reasonable.

And the Swamp is Donald Trump and his merry band of carpetbagging incompetents.

We got RINOS and Deep State and Congress all in one post. The tin foil hat brigade trifecta!

There is no Deep State except in your fevered imagination.

RINOS are the only wing of the Republican Party which is semi-sane or reasonable.

And the Swamp is Donald Trump and his merry band of carpetbagging incompetents.
Isn't deep state a more vulgar term for the establishment?

Jeff Flake is right. You elect Roy Moore there won't be a Republican held seat left in 2018, 2020 & beyond. This would destroy the entire Republican party--if they're electing child predators.

So vote for Roy Moore at your peril. I hope you do elect Roy Moore. There would be nothing better than to watch the extreme right wing of the Republican party burn in hell over it. You people are way too stupid to be involved in politics.

Are you nuts? The sex scandals are just really now breaking on Capitol Hill and it involves both R & D perverts.

Cripes Bod this scandal is all over. How are you missing it? Turns out there have been at least 15 million taxpayer dollars spent over sexual harassment incidents on the hill.

Here check it out. It's hair raising.

Nothing about it felt right': More than 50 people describe sexual harassment on Capitol Hill

Congress has a sexual harassment problem, lawmakers and staffers say - CNNPolitics

There is no hypocrisy here. It is refreshing to see a politician put principle above winning. Asking a candidate to stay clear of dating teenagers is not a high bar. As Jonah Goldberg said, it should be the sub-basement not a floor. You are the hypocrite. You think you are better than Democrats but you are just as slimy. Adopt the same tactics the Democrats use. That is not a party anyone who has morals should be a part of.

Just crazy that someone would put party aside and not want a child molester to be elected. What is the country coming to when something like feeling up children could keep you from being in the Senate?

These people have no sense of priorities...party rules...nothing is more important than the party...not even 14 year old girls...unless you are hitting on them then they are vital.
But is it really better to act on accusations without proof?

There is proof. Even Sean Hannity is not buying what the Moore supporters are saying. Moore waffled all over the place on Hannity when he was asked about it. Moore's attorney was on MSNBC talking about how in other countries and other cultures, the allegations are not a big deal.

Bye, bye Senator Snowflake!!! :bye1:

How about bye, bye perverts like you!!

No evidence. Only accusations from supposed incidents from 40 years ago. On the other hand all of those wanting Moore to leave the race and give it to the Dems have their own problems with all the sexual harassment cases currently being investigated on Capitol Hill.

Those holier than thou sons of bitches are giving their counterparts the benefit of the doubt which they are not giving Moore.

Do you believe that Bill Clinton raped Juanita Broderick? There was as much proof of that as there are against Moore. Clinton harassed women, Trump harassed women and Moore did. I am proud to stand for moral values. Maybe if you people believed in them as well, we wouldn't be at this point. If you think you are going to shove a immoral man down my throat and tell me to swallow it, you can go to hell tinybrain.

More and more people are believing the accusers...can't blame them. Moore is not a moral person.

Cripes Bod this scandal is all over. How are you missing it? Turns out there have been at least 15 million taxpayer dollars spent over sexual harassment incidents on the hill.

Nothing about it felt right': More than 50 people describe sexual harassment on Capitol Hill

Congress has a sexual harassment problem, lawmakers and staffers say - CNNPolitics

So that's going to be the excuse for electing a child predator? Sexual harrassment is all over Washington D.C. Really?

23618966_10214504813875512_365572283_n.png

One of the biggest enemies are muckety mucks of GOP who serves only their NWO puppeteers.

So that's going to be the excuse for electing a child predator? Sexual harrassment is all over Washington D.C. Really?

23618966_10214504813875512_365572283_n.png

Roy Moor isn't a child molester, it's a fake news of deep State.

Yes, it does and read the entire article for proof.

Posting to TD's post: Are you nuts? The sex scandals are just really now breaking on Capitol Hill and it involves both R & D perverts.

I have never been in favor of sexual harassment lawsuits. No, to them. I survived many sexual assualts and became a stronger woman because of them. Nothing affected my life in a negative way. It just taught me much about men in power and THAT includes the Army recruitment officer who asked if I had ever had an orgasm and wanted to give me one without laying his hands on me. I ran out and told Mom who was waitng in the car for me to enlist and Mom told me, "Don't mention this to your father....he will kill the military man." So, I didn't and I also lost interest in seeing the world by becoming a soldier.

In states, legislators face flood of harassment allegations

Last edited:

Yes, it does and read the entire article for proof.

Posting to TD's post: Are you nuts? The sex scandals are just really now breaking on Capitol Hill and it involves both R & D perverts.

I have never been in favor of sexual harassment lawsuits. No, to them. I survived many sexual assualts and became a stronger woman because of them. Nothing affected my life in a negative way. It just taught me much about men in power and THAT includes the Army recruitment officer who asked if I had ever had an orgasm and wanted to give me one without laying his hands on me. I ran out and told Mom who was waitng in the car for me to enlist and Mom told me, "Don't mention this to your father....he will kill the military man." So, I didn't and I also lost interest in seeing the world by becoming a soldier.

In states, legislators face flood of harassment allegations

I am not disagreeing with you on that--I know there are sex scandals coming in on both Republicans & Democrats. That's the only thing these parties have in common. Male ego's with power that goes to the "little" head are a common denominator. Very typical male behavior. They need to be gone, voted out of office.

But Roy Moore is our FIRST child molestor, and this country is not going to tolerate that. It's kind of scary to think that Alabama Republicans will decide the fate of the Republican party, but that is exactly what is going on.

Since Republicans are the overwhelming dominate party in that state, (if they do a write-in or just don't vote they risk sending Moore to the Senate.) So they're only option will be to vote for the Democrat candidate in this race to insure Moore does not obtain this seat.

If Moore wins these 4 girls, now women will become the Poster girls for Democrats--and they'll burn your house down in 2018--2020 & beyond. They're won't be a Republican left seated in either house, after a few election cycles.
moore1108promoimage-blackborder.jpg

Leigh Corfman, left, in a photo from 1979, when she was about 14. At right, from top, Wendy Miller around age 16, Debbie Wesson Gibson around age 17 and Gloria Thacker Deason around age 18. (Family photos)
Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

Again, you've already installed a Sexual Predator in the Oval office, and got away with it. You won't get away with this one.

Trump: People magazine accuser 'would have gotten the Pulitzer' if she wrote the story
Donald Trump sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Forum List

Back