Define the 1% left wingers

So Soros for the democrats bad other rich folks for the GOP good. Yeah that makes sense..

Soros hedges against America and makes profits, Businesses, large and small, invest in America. Yeah, that should make sense yet you people think those that those who seek profit and create jobs is evil yet you defend one who bets against America and creates no jobs.
Bootlicking Familiars

Saying that the rich create jobs is like saying that vampires create blood.

Do the poor create jobs? But, go back and review my post. You moved the goal post. I was touting businesses; not necessarily the rich.

Those Who Run Businesses Are Not Those Who Make the Businesses Run

A job is not a creation, it is an activity. Therefore, the employees are the ones who should be praised. In sports, we praise the players a lot more often than we praise the owners or managers. But that would deflate your sense of superiority in supporting those who buy the loudest self-glorifying propaganda.

Again, in order to please your Masters, you have to make the lazy and incompetent poor the false alternative to them.

This is not an indictment on my part against workers and employees. There must be investment initiated to enable and facilitate the employee work. Where does that start? Capital. Someone must put forth the capital in some form. Again, go back and re read my post in response to the wealthy Democrats vs. the wealthy GOP.

Equity Is Iniquity

An ignition key is the "capital" that gets the car started. Yet it is only worth about five dollars. Putting up the money is no big deal; the employees create the value of the investment and everything is dependent on them, not on the plutocratic parasites. If you preached that the owners, managers, and coaches are far more essential than the players, that would be an insulting indictment of the players, no matter how much you want us to believe that's not what you're saying.

Last edited:
So Soros for the democrats bad other rich folks for the GOP good. Yeah that makes sense..

Without Soros there would be no democrat party.

Without the Koch bros you’d have no gop.

The Koch bros aren't Republicans, they are Libertarians.
The Preppy Republic

Those selfist Bircher fanatics would be nothing without their Daddy's money. Drum that into their Millennial classmates and drive them into suicide. And the fact that fatcats claim the right to buy positions and status for their fatkittens proves that they must have made their own money through luck or cheating, too.

I've often wondered where the line is drawn between the righteous citizen and the evil 1%?

At what monetary value does one become the 1%?

For the Marxist, at what monetary value does the proletariat end and the bourgeoisie begin?

And where does George Soros fit in all this?
Clinton: Buffett said he pays lower tax rate than secretary

Buffet says it's unfair.

Tom Steyer: I'm a billionaire. Please raise my taxes

More than 400 millionaires tell Congress Don’t cut our taxes

Hundreds of millionaires are banding together to tell Congress: Raise our taxes

OK, there you go.

You can close the thread now.

That is how inane and dim witted Dims are. They sit around collecting all their vast sums of money and as they sit there they feel a tad bit guilty, so they try to relieve their guilt by insisting on voting for people who will force them to give more of their money to those in need. Then when the state forcibly takes from them what they could not voluntarily give themselves, they feel a tad bit better even though those in need only get about 9 cents on the dollar in tax money

Like I said, liberals are insane. Those who routinely voluntarily give their time and money to the poor are conservatives.

All I can say is, get up off your arse Dims and take a few antipsychotic medications. Make the voices stop yelling at you to keep voting Dim!
Carry On, Carrion

Pointing out the faults of the Left has no relevance to making the Right look any better. They are both wings of the same vulture. The spectrum is circular.

Forum List

Back