define conservatism

Well, thanks for clearing that up. Can I use the above in the future, you know, to refute the smart people?

It has obviously refuted you since you don't seem to understand. For example: biology says that a fertilized human egg is a living being. But society says it is OK to deprive this being of life when the 14th Amendment to the Constitution says this cannot be without due process of law, i.e., the life that is killed has been convicted of some crime.

It has obviously refuted you since you don't seem to understand. For example: biology says that a fertilized human egg is a living being. But society says it is OK to deprive this being of life when the 14th Amendment to the Constitution says this cannot be without due process of law, i.e., the life that is killed has been convicted of some crime.

What was refuted, exactly? :laugh:

What was refuted, exactly? :laugh:

You asked if you could use my post to refute "the smart people". Since you don't understand what I am saying, my post has already refuted you in that you must judge yourself to be smart.

You asked if you could use my post to refute "the smart people". Since you don't understand what I am saying, my post has already refuted you in that you must judge yourself to be smart.

Oh, no. Your the smartest, that why I asked if I could quote you.
I was seriously thanking for clearing up the matter of what society allows and what's constitutional. Really, I had NO idea.

What did you refute again, I forget, now? Please be patient, I have troubles.

Oh, no. Your the smartest, that why I asked if I could quote you.
I was seriously thanking for clearing up the matter of what society allows and what's constitutional. Really, I had NO idea.

What did you refute again, I forget, now? Please be patient, I have troubles.

I detected sarcasm in your post and replied accordingly.

New Topics

Forum List

Back