deficits dont matter

They know Cheney was taken out of context and was talking about the re-election prospects of a POTUS.

Yea. It sounded like the context might've been that of an election rather than a flat, cover-all statement like "deficits don't matter." Hard to tell. If he was talking about within the contaxt of an election, well, he's still wrong. The deficit Obama and Dem congress are running is a big deal, and obviously deficits matter a lot in general.

DID Vice President Cheney actually say that or was it merely REPORTED that he had said it?

TderpM will now vibrate like her "boyfriend" and spin like a top for a while.

Her answer will be either outright evasion (her specialty) or dishonest (coincidentally, also her specialty).

Exactly, O'Neill isn't the most trustworthy source.

Paul Oneil is the one who told Bush NOT to run deficits.

he fired him for it

t_31260.jpg

You people called him a disgruntled employee.

then Bush ran deficits and started a war he never paid for built on lies to the American people

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6bmEv2-rFA]President Bush's speech on the financial crisis 9/24/08 (1) - YouTube[/ame]

then this happened

TderpM LIKES the claim by O'Neill that VP Cheney said it. So, she chooses to accept it as true.

I don't like it. I harbor doubts.

Ergo, I require evidence beyond the mere claim made by O'Neill.

And, beyond that, I'd like the FULL quote and the context in specific detail.

And the source has to be more than just O'Neill saying it again.

TderpM will now fold. She is far too stupid to know it, but all of her huffing and puffing WILL prove to be the same thing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFdT5C69qtI&feature=related]Dick Cheney : Pathological Liar - YouTube[/ame]

You people called him a disgruntled employee.

then Bush ran deficits and started a war he never paid for built on lies to the American people

We people? Are you being racist again, you dishonest twit?

And the indefinite pronoun "him" should have been clearly identified in your stupid post, you twit.

And yes, President Bush does bear responsibility for running large deficits.

See? It's not that difficult to be honest, TderpM. You oughta try it someday.

But he didn't start ANY war, you dishonest twat. And the wars he supported and sought authority to engage in were NEVER built on "lies," you lying rat twat.

For someone like you who has no notable ability to be honest, you sure preach a lot (and falsely) about the alleged lies of others.

You twat.

They know Cheney was taken out of context and was talking about the re-election prospects of a POTUS.

Yea. It sounded like the context might've been that of an election rather than a flat, cover-all statement like "deficits don't matter." Hard to tell. If he was talking about within the contaxt of an election, well, he's still wrong. The deficit Obama and Dem congress are running is a big deal, and obviously deficits matter a lot in general.

It's not hard to tell.

Cheney even clarified it when asked.

TM knows this, but she is just a spamming Leftist.

Forum List

Back