Deficits are getting scary

Because we won the Cold War and liberated 50 million in Eastern Europe:clap2:

No we didnt.

The former Soviet Union did.

Dont you read high school textbooks?

Gorbachev shall be credited with the collapse of Soviet Union. And no we didn't 'win' the Cold War, we outlasted it. But bring on the jingoism and wave some flags for such unpatriotic statement.

Oh right, you're from the school of "It happened by Itself", and the USA and Reagan were mere bystanders to history. Thank god for men of action like Reagan who pushed forward amidst a nation of people with your viewpoint (including many in his own cabinet)

No we didnt.

Gorbachev shall be credited with the collapse of Soviet Union. And no we didn't 'win' the Cold War, we outlasted it. But bring on the jingoism and wave some flags for such unpatriotic statement.

Maybe one day you will re-read what you just wrote and see the contradiction...within the 3 sentences themselves.
Sad yuou cant see it now...bui maybe one day you will.

No, he won't.

No we didnt.

Maybe one day you will re-read what you just wrote and see the contradiction...within the 3 sentences themselves.

Oh enlighten me the wise one. Don't be ashamed you're quite good at pooling stuff out of your ass.

No we didnt.

Oh right, you're from the school of "It happened by Itself", and the USA and Reagan were mere bystanders to history. Thank god for men of action like Reagan who pushed forward amidst a nation of people with your viewpoint (including many in his own cabinet)

Actually, didnt I hear Biden say on Sunday that the collapse of the eastern block will be one of this administrations greatest accomplishments?

Oh enlighten me the wise one. Don't be ashamed you're quite good at pooling stuff out of your ass.

Nahhh...those with intelligence see it.
If you cant see it that is your problem. Without the sarcasm, I would have helped you...but you just want to be right....so no, I will not enlighten you.

No we didnt.

Happened by itself? No, it was brewing starting with the end of Stalin regime. People were disatisfied with the conditions they had to live in more and more. Gorbachev was the one who pulled the trigger he allowed voting to be fair, voice to the opposition and the motion was set.

What did Reagan did? Nothing, his military build up accomplished nothing, Soviets were spending on military like crazy regardless of Amerca's president. And his nice speech at Berlins wall? Well, I can give a credit for being in the right place at the right time.

Nahhh...those with intelligence see it.
If you cant see it that is your problem. Without the sarcasm, I would have helped you...but you just want to be right....so no, I will not enlighten you.

Thus I take it as you have no idea what you're talking about.

Happened by itself? No, it was brewing starting with the end of Stalin regime. People were disatisfied with the conditions they had to live in more and more. Gorbachev was the one who pulled the trigger he allowed voting to be fair, voice to the opposition and the motion was set.

What did Reagan did? Nothing, his military build up accomplished nothing, Soviets were spending on military like crazy regardless of Amerca's president. And his nice speech at Berlins wall? Well, I can give a credit for being in the right place at the right time.

But...but....but......according to you we outlasted the cold war......

You truly are a fool......you just dont get it.

Go back to finding out how to get some of them there freebies. Bet you are good at that.

I don't care. Claiming higher knowledge when you cannot counter the comment isn't the place to go.

Began at the end of the Stalin regime???? :lol: So why don't you admit right now that you don't care about the 40 years of suffering that eastern europe and subject states inside the ussr suffered during the brilliant policy know as 'detente'? A policy, by the way, the Reagan ended, to the sound of whining spineless jellyfish weasels throughout the world.

Go back to finding out how to get some of them there freebies. Bet you are good at that.

Yes we outlasted it, you want Reagan to have stake in it, but no he just happened to be the president at Soviet's dawn.

Good come back, are you competing for moron reward or something?

I don't care. Claiming higher knowledge when you cannot counter the comment isn't the place to go.

Asking for an explanation by criticizing what I say is certainly not a way to get an explanation....to the contrary, it is your way of saying "explain yourself so I can do what I can to spin it and make you look silly"

And after your "as long as there are students, teachewrs will remain employed" comment, I am certain you know how to spin.

So, no. I will not enlighten you and feed into your crap.

Figure it out yourself.

Yes we outlasted it, you want Reagan to have stake in it, but no he just happened to be the president at Soviet's dawn.

Good come back, are you competing for moron reward or something?

Yeah...that freebie comment was lame.
Point well taken.

Regardless....figure it out yourself.

Began at the end of the Stalin regime???? So why don't you admit right now that you don't care about the 40 years of suffering that eastern europe and subject states inside the ussr suffered during the brilliant policy know as 'detente'? A policy, by the way, the Reagan ended, to the sound of whining spineless jellyfish weasels throughout the world.

Detente is Gorbachev's achievement as well. If it was any other general secretary, wouldn't happen. Just to point out the achievement of Ronald Reagan lets remember Soviet boycot of 1984 summer Olympics.

Asking for an explanation by criticizing what I say is certainly not a way to get an explanation....to the contrary, it is your way of saying "explain yourself so I can do what I can to spin it and make you look silly"

And after your "as long as there are students, teachewrs will remain employed" comment, I am certain you know how to spin.

Figure it out yourself.

Sure, now run away little girl run away.

Figure it out yourself.

Sure, now run away little girl run away.

Wow...and you criticized my lame comeback?
Mine was lame.......yours is lamer.

Forum List

Back